chapter 11

Ash's P.O.V

We went to California, to our grandma's place for grandpa's funeral. And I knew that our next funeral is mine. After everything was done, grandma decided to move to our houses in London, because she is too old to take care of herself. I, however, was sitting in the addict with grandma; I was just picking up books and papers since I have cancer I and I should rest.

I was just about to take a book and a little box fell over on the ground. Then I said ''what's this grandma?'' she saw and came next to me she said ''your grandfather's research, that's all nothing important''

I know she was lying I said ''grandma please tell me, I promise I will not say this to anyone'' she took me on her bed I slept on her lap she was patting her hand on my head she said ''this was an unnatural phenomenon scientific research that your grandfather discovered not long ago.

He was trying to hide it so many times. But just before a month a friend of his came in and killed him because your grandfather didn't tell him about it'' I was like shocked I said ''but you said a heart attack'' grandma said ''I lied, they said that they would kill your family that's why I kept quite ''

Poor grandma, she is so sad, I wish I could do something to help her. Then she said ''you should keep this a secret promise me Ash dear.'' I got up to my feet, I smiled at her and said ''grandma don't worry your secret is safe with me''

We got on our flight and back to our house but I got home I got an attack we went to the hospital. Doctor William was not there was some other doctor who we don't know he gave me an injection. The weird part is when he took at least an hour to find my vein.

I wonder what's going to happen tomorrow. I have a feeling of dying tomorrow. I didn't say this to dad or anyone cause they might just get worried and not sleep