chapter 6

Ash's P.O.V

Summer's here!!! So our break starts tomorrow. Serena has token the flight to France so that's why I am sitting alone in the cafeteria and eating my lunch. Then my bullies came. Well there are 7 boys they are Peter Roberts, John, Danial, Steven, Jack and George including my brother Dick. There are 3 girls, yes I am vee bullied by girls. They are Suzan, Alice Smith and Sherlyn.

Today is 20 may then day after tomorrow is my birthday. Dick comes hugs me and sits next to me and all the others do the same. But there is something fishy. My brother said ''hey my brother Ash what are doing?'' I said ''what do you want Dick?'' he said ''well tomorrow our summer break starts right?'' I nodded and said ''yes, it does''

I will be turning 17 after 2 days. I will have more 3 years left. Dick said ''okay, we all are going to the beach want to join us to our road trip?'' I said ''why are you acting so friendly?'' dick said ''because you are my brother. Now Ash let's forget the past and begin a new story of our lives so what do you say'' I thought that I have only 3 years so why not give it a go and enjoy so I smiled and said ''sure I will join you''

The next morning. Peter was driving a van. I sat next to Dick in the window seat. It took us 5 hours to get there. The ocean was blue, the sand was warm, and the sky was stretched endlessly. So we all got down. Suzan said ''what a nice cool breeze'' I nodded she smiled back at me.

I said ''it's good to be here! Living'' Dick looked at me; he didn't know that I had more 2 or 4 years to live. Then we played in the ocean had our lunch and the end of the day we burst fireworks.

When I was sleeping hearing songs on my phone through a head phone. An alarm woke me up from my phone it was 12:00 at night 22 may.

It means my 17 birthday! The car stopped in the middle of the highway and everybody got out. I too got out. After wards I said ''why did we stop we are still in the high way?'' as soon as I said that Suzan came and slapped me and she said ''why are you still alive William? I think you should be dead!''

I was confused. The Dick came and kicked my head with his shoes on I fell. Dick said ''oh... our plan was successful wasn't it?'' my eyes widened I said ''but Dick why? What did I do to you?'' after that Dick punched me in my stomach.

Everybody belted me and said ''die off'' ''nobody wants you'' I cried I shouldn't have believed Dick. I am bleeding and crying. I want to die! Form today onward I won't believe anyone at last went I was crying and lying on the ground Dick said ''I can't take it living with you.

A life without you is a heaven for sure. Because of you dad has to pay so many hospital bills. He is sad that he got such a worthless son and more over that you are spoiling our names in public!'' I was so sad I said ''I- am – sorry... just- more- 20 hours then- I – will – go away – for you'll''

I fainted when I woke up I was in a hospital. Lay down on the bed with an injected IV. And medical tape raped over my wounds. When I screamed ''why am I in the hospital'' two men came out and said ''we saved you, you were beaten when we found you'' I said ''thank you I was bullied'' they said ''what the hell? They bullied you like this always why don't you tell your parents'' I said ''the bulling team leader is my brother and my parents abused me so one wants me in this world so I committed suicide for 29 times and I will die before I enter my 20s because I have some unknown health problem.

That's why not body likes me'' both the men teared up. I asked the nurse ''can I get discharged now?'' she said with a worried look'' but you have very deep wounds'' I said ''t's okay I want to go home'' she nodded. I checked my pocket I found 10,000. I asked the man ''how much is the bill?'' he said ''its 9,050'' I gave them the 10,000 dollars. They asked ''wait we will give you change I said ''its okay I don't need it you'll can keep it and thank you'' I left I started walking for miles and miles