Acknowledgement

I spent a wonderful time in making this book there were sour, hard, funny, sad, emotional, happy, joke full, adventure, chaos, weird, disaster, romantic and beautiful moments in this book. Honestly I cried a lot while typing these sad chapters and laughed a lot while typing funny moments.

I am just a normal 13-year-old teenager. After my 13th birthday disaster, yes my 13th birthday was a bit like Ash's 17th birthday. I took some of my life things and put it here too. I thought of this story while I was sleeping and here I am.

I thank my mom, and my uncle who encouraged me to write this book I greatly thank my school principal Sister Susanna Pinto and my teachers were great supporters it's because if their teachings I have achieved so many things in life. I thank my current class teacher, Miss Angel. I thank the entire teachers in ST. Charles high school for helping me.

I thank my friends Shalini, Malini, Racheal Harry, and Mahika who gave me ideas to write in this book. They helped me a lot. I don't know how to thank so many people. I mostly thank Sofia she is very kind and helped me a lot.

I hope that you liked this book. I didn't write this book for money I wrote this because I want to share my story with you people out there

The next book is ''the perfect day''

And most importantly you are wanted, you are needed you are loved. Even if you think no one's watching over you that's wrong because there is least one person in the world who is watching you and who cares and loves you too.