chapter 15

Dick's P.O.V

We know that Ash's child shouldn't face any sadness. Ash's child shouldn't know who Ash is or know where his room is that's why we cover the stairs to Ash's room. It looks like Ash's room was never made it was just a wall.

Today was Serena's due date for delivery. Mom and Serena sat in the back seat I was driving the car and dad was next to me. We reached the hospital. I was waiting out for the op and there were many news reporters outside. I never opened my phone since Ash's death.

I got a chance when I opened I saw there was a message. IT WAS FROM ASH!!! It was sent on June 7, 2018. And Ash died on 29 may 2018! That means when I saw Ash in the auditorium with his phone he was messaging me! I read the message it said

Dick, thank you for singing such a wonderful song for me. I heard everybody's words and songs. Thank you, everybody. Dick, I hope you can do me a favor and name my child Andrew. I will take my rebirth as him. I am lucky to come again in your life. Thank you for everything. I rested in peace. I died without any regrets. You were the best brother to me and now a stepfather, but I would like you as my father itself. Take care of yourself and Andrew or myself there is a letter to him it stats very important word which I want to say to myself. Thank you for everything. Goodbye

- Ash William

So I was like what the hell! And that Ash will be the rebirth of Andrew, no way! Just then I heard a scream, a scream of a baby. When I looked top I saw the nurse with Serena's and Ash's child, wrapped in a blue towel. That means IT WAS A BOY AND ASH WAS NOT JOKING ABOUT HIS REBIRTH!!

And now I took the baby in my arms. He was sleeping so peacefully, Ash I hope it's you. I gave the baby to the nurse I went inside Serena was lying on the bed with mom sitting on a chair next to Serena's bed when I said '' Mom I need to speak with Serena alone'' she smiled I smiled too.

After mom went out I said ''Serena read this'' she was shocked she said ''I got the same message to dick!'' we smiled I said ''let's make Ash's life a beautiful one this time.'' She nodded I kissed her.

Doctor Elena came in and said ''whoa Dick Andrew doesn't look like you or Serena Then I said '' the baby has orange tinted hair with grey eyes. Okay does not look like either mother or his father?

Then doctor Ethan came in he said '' so what do you want to name him?'' me and Serena said together ''Andrew William'' we all smiled the nurse came in and gave Andrew to Serena, she was holding Andrew in her arms and said ''I love you, Andrew and Ash.'' She was teary.

Then Doctor Ethan said ''now about Andrews health'' we all became serious. Then he smiled and said ''he is perfectly healthy!'' I and Serena screamed and said ''YES!!''

We all laughed. I hope Andrew or Ash that is; hope that he spends his life happily this time

Just then I noticed someone in the window he was watching us all the time. As soon as I saw him we smirked and walked away. I wonder who that man is anyway