chapter 22

Andrew's P.O.V

I was stuck in the all kinds of ICUs for 4 to 5 years I was discharged I changed my name to Ash William because I am Ash so it makes pretty much sense to me. The government gave me a large amount of money but I distributed it to the people who were in the hospital because of the beast. And now I am 26 it's been 8 years since that day. I have started acting and singing. I got married to Sofia. I am waiting out for the op and waiting to hear a cry of our new baby.

I wonder how my past self-faced so many hard things in life. And there are so many out there to facing hard things in their life let it be even coming to school without completing your homework.

After some time I went to the maternity ward where Sofia was lying on the bed it was the VIP ward. And there was our baby in the crib. Strange it looked like me it was a boy. Then Sofia said ''what do you want to name him?'' I said ''Andrew perhaps'' then Sofia smiled and hugged me I saw mom, dad, grandfather, grandmother. Great-grandmother, Lord Christopher, Suzan, Sherlyn, Alice, John, Steven, George, Peter, Danial, and jack. We all smiled and rejoiced because everything is done it's time to party!''

Life is never easy that's what I learned the hard way around.