chapter 13

Ash's P.O.V

Today is the day, today is the day when I can finally rest in peace forever. After Serena and I broke up our relationship it took me some time to understand that Serena dumped me because she can handle my death. Today is the last day for everything. For breathing, for seeing, for feeling things, for last day to see the world and a living human being. I hid my health problem attacks and pain because mom and dad didn't sleep properly I wanted them to rest. I didn't tell anyone that today I am going to die I have a feeling about that I will die today.

Now I see my face in the mirror sitting in my wheelchair. My skin is pale; my brown eyes are a little pale. And an oxygen cannula connecting the oxygen tank. I have not lost my black hair. It is sitting quietly instead of being messy and standing. My dad slept on the chair and put his head on my desk and my mom on the couch by my TV.

I was looking at myself in my mirror I whispered to myself and said ''that's all; everything's will get over for me soon. I can't live an adult life. I will not be able to'' I started to cry. I said ''why? Why I want to live longer. Why does everything have to be like this? Why do I have to go throw all the bad things? I CAN TAKE THIS!!'' I screamed so loud my parents woke up. I was crying and sobbing so hard that my chest pained too much.

My dad came running and asked ''Ash! What happened why are you crying?'' I hugged him tight and said ''dad! I can't, I CAN'T. I don't want to, I don't want to!'' I didn't say die. My dad asked ''what!! Tell me I will help you not to do it'' my dad was confused I said ''dad, mom I don't want to – I don't want to go away from you'll'' my dad and mom understood that I meant my death.

My mom came and hugged me and said ''Ash, you are recovering don't worry I, your dad, your grandmother and even dick, we will not let you go'' she came and hugged me.

After that. We all decide to go to the beach. Everyone looked happy. I was trying to be the happiest one ha-ha!!! Funny right? Then I went back to my room after having lunch.

I sat on the bed I took out my laptop and burning some videos in the empty CD. After that, I wrote a letter more like my death note. I hide a letter in my diary so that my kid can find it. My mom called and said ''Ash!! Pack your stuff and get ready! Oh... and yeah I will send your dad top so that he can help you change your clothes!!''

I tried to say back an answer as yes but suddenly I coked I feel down I saw that the oxygen tank finished so I gotta put a refill but I can't even get up because I fell on the floor, my dad came rushing as he heard the thud sound of me falling down. He picked me up and put me back into the bed I was not able to get oxygen I was going crazy breathing heavily then I pointed with my finger to the oxygen tank my father understood he ran opened the cupboard and attached my cannula to the new tank. Man!! Phew! I was saved! Now I can breathe.

If this was so hard and painful how death would feel? God knows that never mind forget it. My dad said ''Ash!! Thank goodness it was just the oxygen tank I was worried,-'' my dad cried I pulled me into a hug.

Finally, I finished changing my clothes for the very last time in the world. We all set out in the car. Dick and I got Apple iPhone 8. I was playing songs. And we parked the car. It was our family personal beach. So no one was there. It was 4 in the evening. At lunch, I played Pokémon sun and moon with Nintendo gadgets.

We came back home, I was watching T.V in my room with mom, dad, Dick, and grandma. My body started to pain I said ''mom please help me to my bed'' they made me lay down on my bed

Rushton's P.O.V

Ash started to establish pains all over his body. He was suffering he said ''AHH!!!'' I was worried I said ''Ash let's go to the hospital. Come on'' he said ''dad- it's okay Ah!! I am dying- AHH!!'' I started to cry, my mom said ''Ash ear, no!'' he was breathing heavily he said ''dad thank you for everything ah! I am happy to be your son!'' ''I hope you like this'' he gave me an embroidered picture. He said ''I sew it –for-you''

''AAAAAHHH!!'' he then said '''I'm sorry, mom, dad, dick. But I was able to finish everything 'so, we did everything. It's enough already. A lifetime's worth of happiness was crammed into this summer. I am satisfied with my life and I accept my death.''

I said ''Ash no! Stay with me stay with us!!'' he was suffering badly for his soul to get released out of his body.

Ash then said ''one more time... the summer vacation when I thought I'd do my best, the summer vacation that started on the day I was born. And when my happiness started. Even though lots happened, even though it hurt sometimes or was painful sometimes, I'm glad I tried my hardest.''

I said ''ASH! Don't worry we all are here'' I started to cry. He said '' because my goal was to be happy...because I wasn't all alone... so... that's why... I'II goes to my goal now, okay? I've finally reached it. The place I've always looked for. The place of happiness. The place of ... eternal happiness''

I said ''ASH! Don't worry we all are here'' I started to cry. He said ''AAAAAA!! I-LOVE-YOU'' he stopped moving I said ''Ash. Ash! ASH!!!!'' he died I screamed ''I don't need anything in this life I just want you!!''

Dick's P.O.V

Ash died yesterday. I am a worthless brother. Our school principal said that we are going to have Ash's pre-funeral in the school auditorium. But this pre-funeral is different I mean this pre-funeral of Ash was without him but I wish he can hear us.

All of Ash's friends that is only Serena, Doctor Ethan, and doctor Alena, and Ash's bullies the school principal, mom and dad and me.

We each are going to sing a song for Ash. After Serena got the news she cried hard in my chest. She hugged me and said that Ash and Serena were engaged and Serena was pregnant with Ash's child. I told her that I want to marry her she agreed.

Our wedding was after we recover our self's from Ash death. Mom and dad agreed to me marrying Serena her grandparents agreed too. Serena and I decided that once the child is born he shouldn't face any bad or sad things like Ash.

And also we decide not to tell the child about his father, Ash must be unknown to him.

*****

I and Serena went to see Ash's room. I never went to Ash's room since he died no one did go to some and Serena went top as I opened the door there was some paper on which something was written and a CD on his desk. I ran I cried Serena came she saw it. Tears were rolling down her eyes. It was Ash Death note it said

May.22.2017

That sea went on forever, into the blue distance

That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead

The person who sincerely laughs first wins

The person I love most is laughing

Even if I were farther away than anyone else, would you still smile for me from here?

When I close my eyes, suddenly I can smell the scent of a summer day

Playing in that river, just the two of us, we were covered in mud

I'm chasing that cloud... if I reach it, I'll be happy

The one who runs up this hill fastest wins

Aiming for that place we like best

I have so many memories that I almost don't need anything else

When I close my eyes, soon I can smell the scent of that sea

Summer comes again, shining silver

Our shadows reflected on the surface of the water

Even if I were farther away than anyone else, would you still smile for me from here?

When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky

Hi, I know Dick's the first one to see this letter. I am sorry I guess I am not that strong.my life story was kind of hard, wasn't it? I know I suck at letter writing but please handle it. I am sorry Serena; I hurt you so much since day one. Forgive me. The poem I wrote top is for you, dick and mom and dad. Hope you like it. I mean every word of it. Serena, I love you. Oh... Yeah, I have burned some of my videos from the laptop. Dick places play it at my pre-funeral. Luv you all!! And now Ash William out of your lives

Ash William

Serena and I cried a lot. Luv you brother you are magical! Ash luv you!!