chapter 3

Ash's P.O.V

So yes my life has been a disaster since when I was five and now I am 14 at 8 grade I am a high scholar now. I don't think that I want to live any more. I just committed suicide yesterday. I have committed suicide 12 times till now. I finished my classes today so I head out to the campus it was what can I say, huge our school was only for rich people since I was the son of an actor I had to come here no other better was to go.

Now I am walking through the hallway. Then suddenly my brother showed up with his gang.

my brother's name was Dick today he only came on with Peter and John and the rest of the team was not here then I got sacred so badly I was standing there doing nothing he came closer and said ''you little piece shit!''

He slapped me I feel down I was kneeling in front of him, all my books were scattered on the ground. Today was a half day and it's 2 am at noon no one's here at school.

I was there because I had nothing to do so I always study in the library of the school. Then Peter said ''what a shitty person are you, Ash?''

I was looking down at the floor. They pulled me into the boy's bathroom then John pulled me up by my collar then he punched me on my face. And pushed me on a sharp object, my face was bleeding I started crying I was bleeding heavily.

Then Serena showed up my brother said ''oh! What a beautiful girl!'' then Serena said ''you shut your ass you bloody bastard!'' then my brother his name was Dick.

Dick said ''hey, mind your language'' then Serena came next to me I was crying she said ''Ash don't worry I'm here'' then Serena turned towards others and said ''are you going to fuck off already?''

Dick smiled and said ''you have quite a nerve don't you?!'' then Serena smirked and said ''I do you fool'' then dick said ''John, Peter let's go I don't want to see this piece of shit anymore.''

Then Serena looked at me and said ''Ash! You are bleeding so heavily come let's go to the infirmary and let's get the nurse to check on that''

Then I woke up I said ''Serena everyone in this school doesn't care about me. They will- never mind I am okay. I will just wash it'' then I went to the sink I opened the tap I splashed the cold water on my face. Serena said ''are you sure?'' I smiled at her and said ''sure I am perfectly fine in everything to expect health that is''

Serena came and hugged me I said ''better let's first get you out of the boy's bathroom'' then she made a face and said ''I...was...in...the boys...bathroom?'' I started laughing she ran out of there.

Well now I enter my home I go to my room that is the addict. I sat on the bed removing my torn socks. I go to my closet

I said ''man! None of them fit me!'' I took out a cigarette from my pocket and light it. I started smoking since a very young age I started it when I was 10 then I maid came in and said ''your father wants you''

Then I wore my torn t-shirt and a very old torn pant. I knocked on his door he said to come in. I opened the door and closed it behind me. Then my dad said ''I need privacy.'' Then the bodyguards and maids left the room.

Then he said ''Ash. I decide to take away your custody. So you will be no longer part of this family'' I widened my eyes I stopped breathing for some time. Then my dad continued ''you shall be moved to an orphanage.'' Then tears roll down my eyes I when and hold his legs and I said ''dad please don't! Please don't take away my custody!!''

I was crying and sobbing hard he pushed me away with his leg I said ''dad I will do anything you say!! But please not this! Please don't'' then my dad said ''you piece of carp!!''

He slapped me hard he kicked me on my stomach I coughed up a little blood. I ran to my room

Ash's P.O.V

Rushton's P.O.V

I went into my room then I started to cry.

How much pain I caused him. He was such a good kid he followed every rule. He didn't ask for even a dollar. He wore torn clothes.

He didn't get healthy and proper meals after he was discharged from the ICUs and I was child neglecting him but still he never complained anything. He was always happy because he was with me.

I don't know why this thing has to happen. I want to take care of him as my son. I want to love him like my son but I am just too scared that, scared that I can't handle Ash's death in the future. So I always keep a distance from him.

I mean his life is so painful, getting bullied, getting abused at home and school by all the people, moreover his death and health problems.