chapter 18

Maria William's P.O.V

Today is the day Ash died before 18 years. Me, mom, Serena and Rushton are going to pay our respects to him. Andrew will, however, stay at home since we didn't tell him anything about Ash.

*****

Andrew asked ''are you'll go for someone's funeral?'' Serena nodded and said ''yes, you will stay at home'' he said ''okay, okay I will fine'' we smiled

Andrew's P.O.V

Everyone today is very sad. Well, another day alone at home. All the maids and everyone went to the funeral even bodyguards I am all alone. I was walking by and let's face it I tripped and fell over a wall. MAN! IT BROKE!! Hm... fishy it's a wooden wall but others are made of stone blocks. It must be the empty space!!

I wanted to investigate I broke it completely. I took a glimpse it looks like it's was never touched in years. I took a torch and started walking up I saw a door I opened it there was a room for someone here not long ago because there is a T.V and Pokémon video games.

I saw there were some diaries I opened it. I started to read. I started to cry ''Ash William is none other than my father. He was the boy who I saw in my dreams. He was murdered instead of cancer. He died today that's why everyone wore black clothes and went to the church'' ''everybody lied to me.'' ''why... does... this... have... to... happen...'' I was sobbing and crying.

I saw there was a letter. Is it printed since its Vladimir Script in Microsoft word office? No wait its hand written because it's written in pen

Dear Andrew,

My son, I didn't die of cancer but someone murdered me by a steroid injection. Because he wanted to have my grandfather's secret scientific formula I didn't tell him that's why he killed me. I am you Andrew I am your past self because of that you are getting all those dreams. He even killed your grandfather, be aware of your surrounding I am sure that he will come to kill you too. Go to the Catholic church near you home meet lord Christopher he did my funeral he knows me and my friends very well say these things to him he will help you and teach those people a lesson who killed your past self, Grandfather, and many more innocent lives. Go Andrew run now. Go!!

Your father Ash William

I saw dad or Uncle Dick on the door he came and said ''WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE!!'' I was crying horribly. I took the letter and ran away screaming ''YOU LIED UNCLE DICK!!''

Dick's P.O.V

Serena and I came running top when I see Andrew was crying and he ran away. I kneeled down I cried and said ''he...found...it...out'' after that we all mom dad grandmother and Serena went to the hall thinking what should we do now.

Andrew's P.O.V

I entered the church I saw a priest I ran and asked him ''excuse me sir are you Lord Christopher?'' he said ''yes, are you, Andrew William?'' I nodded then I said ''I am in a great trouble I need your help lord here read this you will understand then.''

I gave him the letter. He looked at me and said ''sure I will help you.'' Then he was talking to 5 people they came in front of me and said ''we all will help you Andrew!'' then I said ''who are you'll?'' then a girl said ''we are you fathers friends we got this trust me we will find that guy. I am Suzan. This is Peter Roberts, John, Danial, Steven, Jack, and George. And these are Sherlyn, Alice Smith, and Suzan.''

I called Sofia and said her about this she said that she is in and she will be here in some minutes.