• ONE •

I'm married. Last night I married Kyle Kuzma! The love of my life! I had been on this crazy high since the pastor pronounce us as Mr. and Mrs. Kyle Kuzma. Once we got to the airport there were a million paparazzi taking pictures of us wanting those first pictures of us a married couple to sell to TMZ or magazines and that didn't even ruin my mood. I'd never felt so full and genuinely happy with every aspect of my life the way I am right now. I lean against the car door looking out the window as we head over to the hotel Kyle was pooped he got himself comfortable as soon as we stepped into the car he laid his head on my chest wrapping his arms around my waist falling asleep. Our flight landed at eleven almost twelve and he didn't sleep the whole flight I fell asleep while he just took care of me. I play with Kyles curls as he moves slightly tightening his grip on me I was excited to be out here with him I knew we were gonna have an amazing time, reason one every time we hang out it's awesome and reason two we already have fully booked schedules by the time we head back since we are taking two weeks off to just enjoy each other. I feel the car slowing down and seconds later we park the driver looks back at us saying "Welcome to, Bora Bora, I wish you guys would have come in the morning to see this place in all its glory but the beauty of our sunsets should be a good start too"

The reason we came late is so we would draw zero attention to ourselves and as of now it's been working, I smile replying "I will definitely let Kyle know about the sunset, Thank you so much for the ride out here"

He tells me "Of course, it was an honor my kids are big Laker fans once they see these signed hats I'm gonna be the dad of the year"

As I pull out my wallet handing him cash I respond "if there's anything Kyle loves that's giving to his fans"

I lightly pull on Kyles curls whispering "up Bubba we're here"

All he does is groan shoving his face into my neck, the driver laughs asking "do you need a little help there, that is one big man"

I laugh replying "That he is! Don't worry though I've got this"

I rub my cheek with my thumb telling him "Vamos mi amor, llegamos" (let's go, my love, we arrived)

Kyle yawns slowly sitting up he rubs his eyes then shakes the driver's hand responding "Thank you, sir, we appreciate it"

We step out of the car taking down our bags from the trunk as the driver slams it shut saying "you guys were a breeze now this is the dock and that boat over there will take you to your hotel, have a nice honeymoon"

I thought we were already at the hotel but I was clearly wrong but once we got there it was beautiful and all of the rooms were just over the water. Once we got off the boat the first thing we did was go to the front desk I play with my sleeves as Kyle checks us in saying "Mr. and Mrs. Kuzma we've been expecting you, we hope your flight was enjoyable"

I lean against the desk looking at all of the brochures of different activities as Kyle answer "yeah it was nice thank you, I know we got here a tad early so we understand if our room isn't ready"

As she types on her computer, she replies "No worries Mr.Kuzma we've got the room ready for you guys just let me get someone to show you to your room, please follow me"

She stands up from her desk leading us to a cart with our bags ready on it she explains  "he'll take the two of you to your room and if you guys need anything else to feel free to call us there's a phone in your room that automatically connects to the front desk or you can come to the front desk either is fine"

Kyle tales the room key she hands it to him I tell her "Thank you for the hospitality"