• ELEVEN •

Four Days Later

I yawn getting off the airplane today I'm in Denver Colorado I have a show in two  days at the Pepsi Center

I yawn getting off the airplane today I'm in Denver Colorado I have a show in two  days at the Pepsi Center. I quickly text Kyle that I landed safely as my manger says "we're gonna go to the Pepsi Center right now and check out the layout, see if you wanna change anything"

I nod replying "that sounds good"

These past four days have been kinda lonely don't get me wrong I loved everyone on my team from crew, hair, make up, and my stylists but I still have to keep this professionalism with them and that's hard. Not seeing Kyle is a lot harder then I thought it'd be too we FaceTime as much as we can always in contact I just wish he could be with me more as I go through these symptoms and I know he wants to. I'm just lonely is all I wanna ask Camilla to come with me but I know with season Brandon's her priority, my parents are busy with the restaurant, my brothers are busy with the barber shop, and my sisters doing school and watching the twins.

We get to the stadium I get out of the car going inside that's when I see ASTROWORLD in big letters I quickly gasp telling them "no way! I wanted to come, Kylie invited me but I thought the dates didn't line up"

My manger responds "this was one of Travis last minute shows, I actually think they're here"

I quickly start calling Kylie.....

Dialing
Kyliezzzzzzz💕....

Selena                   Kylie

Hey Kylie

Hey girlie, what you up to?

I'm literally standing at the entrance of ASTROWORLD here in Denver

Shut up! I'm in stormis dressing room, I'm gonna come get you

Alright I'll wait right here

I hang up then my manger says "as you guys catch up I'm gonna go with sound and check out the set up, I'll come get you when we're doing all the stage stuff"

I nod replying "you've got it"

Kylie comes out holding stormi I open my arms hugging the two of she tells me "I had no idea you were gonna be out here"

I respond "I'm preforming here in two nights we came to check everything out"

She says "you have to come to the show tonight, Travis is gonna be so excited to see you and Drakes here too"