• THIRTY-THREE •

Two Months Later

As they finish up my make up I say to my team "alright guys thank you so much, go get ready I want you guys to have a good time tonight too"

I get up standing at the mirror looking at my pink wig it went down to the lower part of my back and I was obsessed with it.

In walks Kyle holding the diaper bag I smile as he hugs me kissing me saying "woah pink hair"

I smile replying "yeah different right"

Kyle smiles telling me "I'm feeling it, where are the boys at"?

I respond "they're next door with our moms come on I'll take you"

He places his hands on my waist saying "wait"

Kyle kisses me replying "Happy Birthday"

I smile telling him "Thank you, but we're celebrating tomorrow remember"

He responds "but today's your actual birthday"

I say "I just wanna be home bebe, don't get me wrong I'm happy to be here but I'd love to just be in bed with just you and the boys all day watching Disney movies"

Kyle rubs my waist replying "we could of done that"

I tell him "I know it's just the label really wanted to throw me this party it's all just to get buzz started to get people excited about my upcoming album which I'm also announcing tonight that it's gonna drop soon, it's mainly business"

He responds "tomorrow then we'll celebrate the way you exactly wanna celebrate, twenty's a big deal"

Kyle squeezes my hips as I say to him "tomorrow it is, come on let's go to the boys"

I hold Kyles hand walking into the next room he hugs our moms right away them goes over to the boys my mom grabs my waist having me sit on her lap. Kyle picks up Siah as I hold EZ rocking him back in fourth he asks "what's with these black fuzzy ear muffs"

I smile kissing EZ cheek repeatedly replying "they look so so so handsome"

Karri Kyles mom tells him "if it gets to loud for them at all you know"

He nods responding "thanks for watching the boys for us today we were busy me with training and Selena with all this"

My mom says "no problem"

••• •••

**THIS IS THE VIBE OF THE PARTY**

He make me feel so fineI'm his glass of wineHe stay shoutin to the world that I'm so Devine Best believe he stay gettin it every nightAnd you know he getting more than just one ride, aye

I'm his glass of wine
He stay shoutin to the world that I'm so Devine
Best believe he stay gettin it every night
And you know he getting more than just one ride, aye

I'm a good girl
Yet these bad girl tendencies
He don't complain
They keepin him on his knees
He stay beggin me whisperin 'mami please'
As he grips onto my thighs
He say 'mami stop teasin me'

••• •••

I smile toasting with Ariana, Kylie, and Camilla we have had way too many glasses of Chardonnay we danced for awhile then we sat down with one another. Ariana asks "Selena, how are you and Kylie doing"?

I nod answering "amazing, he's amazing, we're amazing, it all feels like a dream. I mean the fact that I'm married to someone that loves to cuddle but can also choke me"

Kylie laughs taking the glass from my hand saying "I'm so happy for you but no more okay, you can have all the cotton candy and fries, everything else but this okay"

I nod replying "I'm in such a fuck my waist types of mood"

Ari tells me "I always pray that our waists stay teeny and our booties stay dreamy"

I respond "that's the nicest thing you've ever said to me"

We get back to dancing after a couple of songs Kyle pulls me away from the dance floor having me sit on his lap then they walk up to me with a cake and everyone starts singing happy birthday.