• TWENTY-FOUR •

Four Days Later

I exhale rubbing my stomach as I sit on the hotel bed I woke up at 4 am today to sneak out of the house Kyle really wanted me there and that's my husband I support him 100%

I exhale rubbing my stomach as I sit on the hotel bed I woke up at 4 am today to sneak out of the house Kyle really wanted me there and that's my husband I support him 100%. Even though our close family and friends knew the rest of the world still didn't and I wanted to keep it that way so Kyle got us box seats. I just felt so uncomfortable the baby had been kicking like crazy these past couple of days, as the baby kicks my ribs I wince whispering "I know your running out of space in there"

I take deep breaths as Kyle walks out of the bathroom he says "what's up momma"?

I quickly reply "nothing I'm fine"

Kyle kneels down in front of me placing his hand on my stomach as the baby kicks at my ribs again I wince telling the baby "okay that's it you've gotta stop now"

He laughs responding "they can't help it, come on momma tell me what's up so I can help"

I say to him "I'm just so tired and uncomfortable Kyle, this baby is dancing in my stomach kicking my ribs, bladder, just everything in there"

He kisses my stomach replying "let's keep you in here, I don't want you out and about if you feel like this, maybe if you sleep it out the baby will relax a bit"

I tell him "no it's fine, I can handle two hours"

Kyle responds "no mamas you stay here and watch the game on tv at least were at a hotel close to the staples center I'm only five minutes away, I don't want you in the environment especially since I'm playing I'm gonna be too far and I won't be able to think straight"

I nod saying "okay, I can watch the game on the screen"

He kisses my stomach replying "now you just stay here and take care of my little baby-"

Kyles phone starts ringing he holds up the screen and it's my mom he tells me "I'm gonna see if she can come and take care of you to keep me updated if not I'll just call Camilla, I'm gonna leave a key for them at the front desk I'll be right back"

••• •••

I changed into a pair of biker shorts and one of Kyles hoodies I was still feeling uncomfortable and I could feel that the baby was too. I connect my phone to its charger throwing it on my luggage walking over to the other side of the room leaning against the bed frame. I pull up the hoodie revealing my stomach, in walks Kyle as he says "your mom is gonna he on her way but she says traffics looking like two hours right now she'll be here as fast as she can"

He jumps on the bed rubbing my stomach I place my hand on top of his hand as he replies "I wish I can stay here with you, I don't wanna leave you like this"