• SIXTEEN •

One Month later

Things have been going so great! I was creating more music and finally feeling at peace with everything that I've been going through

Things have been going so great! I was creating more music and finally feeling at peace with everything that I've been going through. I felt like I was past it yes it would always be apart of me but I didn't feel like my heart was ripped out of my chest anymore. Then with Kyle, I'm so proud of Kyle! He got the MVP award and I could just see that he felt like he was on top of the world, I was so happy I was able to share that moment with him and we celebrated with one another. Hes also is gonna be on the cover of GQ magazine and they're gonna shoot a video with him tomorrow.

Now we're in LA and we slowed the pace down a bit, it's amazing being home with family and my babies. I sit on the living room carpets rubbing King's stomach, my parents were cooking some dinner in the kitchen as we waited for Kyle to get home. My mom yells "Selena, donde esta la salsa, foods ready" (where's the salsa)

I say "I put it in the fridge"

As I stand up the front door opens and in walks Kyle he smiles replying "Hi love"

I smile walking up to him telling him "Hi amor,how was training"

Kyle responds "I ran some drills nothing to intense didn't wanna tire myself out before the game"

I nod saying "we've gotta keep this body ready"

He whispers "mmmmm body"

Kyle wraps his arms around my waist pulling down my leggings a bit I whisper "stop my parents are here

He whispers "twenty minutes upstairs"

I laugh explaining "I'm really sore kyky, I can't"

The past couple of days we've just been all over each-other especially after he got his award, with keeping up with Kyle and rehearsals I've been wrecked. He massages my hip replying "please"

I open my arms telling him "carry me"

Kyle picks me up I wrap my thighs around his waist, hugging him kissing his cheeks repeatedly I'm so in love with him I can't. Just as Kyles about to take one step up the stairs in runs Mari yelling "guys come on were already eating"

I laugh as Kyle starts walking into the kitchen responding "we're coming Mari"

As soon as we're in the kitchen everyone tells "Kyle"

He sets me down hugging everyone, my family still gets really excited when Kyle came over, they love him so much. My dad says "vamos Kyle, a comer" (let's go, Kyle eat)

Kyle walks over to my dad and he already has his plate all ready, they even had his seat all ready I swear my entire family treated him like a king. I make myself a plate, Kyle leans back in his chair patting his lap, I sit on his thigh asking everyone "are you guys excited to see Kyles game"

Leo replies "I'm so excited"

••• •••

I sit next to Leo as we both cheer watching the game intently, even though the lakers were down by 8 Kyle was still having a great game he was really being aggressive. As he runs down the court, Lebron passes him the ball and as he goes up to shoot Kyle screams, falling onto the floor clutching onto his ankle. I shoot out of my chair as his teammates surround him, the more time he spent laying down the more nervous I got these last couple of games are super important for them to get to the playoffs, I know that much this all means to him. Kyle finally slowly gets up as he takes a single step he starts limping right away, he makes it over to the sidelines sitting down I know how hard headed Kyle is I could see him arguing with the coaches who were trying to get him to go to the locker room and he was refusing. Finally they get him to go back to the locker room, I get up walking down the aisle I stop at my mom saying "I've gotta go Kyle"

My moms nods kissing my cheek replying "of course, cuidarlo" (take care of him"

I get security to take me to the locker room

••• •••

I hold onto Kyles back pack as my dad helps him upstairs as I follow behind him, he lays Kyle on the bed hugging him then me kissing my forehead whispering "we're gonna head out and leave the two of you alone okay"

I nod, I set down Kyles backpack looking at him I just couldn't believe how fast life could change one minute he's on top of the world with his mvp award and now he has a possible sprain possibly even him having to stop training and may be unable to play his  next game. I grab him a pair of joggers so he can sleep in, I ask him "can I get you anything bubba"?

Kyle sits up changing as he says "I'm okay mamas don't worry"

I sit next take off my jacket replying "I just don't know what to do"

He tells me "it's cute seeing my little wifey so worried, come here"

I walk over to him as he grabs my waist I respond "are you sure I can't do anything"

Kyle smiles whispering "just love me"