• FIVE •

A Week Later

Today my album was dropping at 10PM on Spotify, iTunes, and a couple other music platforms too I didn't really wanna do the whole listening party thing just because I was nervous as hell. But Kyle was like 'it's your first album we gotta do something' so we're having a little get together at our house just with our family and it gave us an excuse to get him family to fly in so I was down and Kyle also made it pajama theme. Kyle insisted that we wear our matching pajamas again

It's basically just a huge pajama party we got a bunch of snacks like chips, popcorn, candy, hot chocolate, tacos, salsa, horchata, caprisun, some beer, and my favorite Costco pizza

It's basically just a huge pajama party we got a bunch of snacks like chips, popcorn, candy, hot chocolate, tacos, salsa, horchata, caprisun, some beer, and my favorite Costco pizza. I was currently in our living room getting everything set up with pillows, blankets, and bean bags I say "there you go that's nice"

Kyle finishes hanging up the Christmas lights which we got just go vibes he replies "yeah tonight's gonna be fun and after we finish listening to your album we can have a movie night I set up the projector or maybe even game night"

I nod walking over to him telling him "that sounds fun"

I kiss his cheek then we hear a knock at the door he holds my hand walking over to it we both open it and in runs our family. We hug everyone the telling them to get comfortable when everyone gets into our living room I look up at Kyle he kisses my forehead responding "everything's gonna be fine"

I nod wrapping my arms around his waist snuggling into him suddenly our manager rushes in saying "ohhh I've got some news for the two of you"

I reply "what's up man"?

He tells us "I had a couple of annoyed people asking why they weren't invited to your listening party"

Kyle responds "did you explain we weren't having one, like come on man look we're all in pajamas here"

Our manager says "you don't just say no to these people Kyle I hope you guys don't mind I told them to come"

I exhale replying "it's fine, we've always got space for more, who coming over"

Kyle tells him "yeah I might have to get some more tacos and pizza boxes"

Our manager responds "you know Nicki, Ariana with her comes Pete, Cardi B, The Weekend, and Logic wanted to come tonight they're on the album and they've got like one to two friends each"

I nod saying "yeah that's understandable"

He continues "then there a couple of artist that wanna check you out cuz of all the hype around this album and your guys friends wanna come to"

Kyle asks "who wants to come"?

Our manager answers "Migos, Kanye West, Travis Scott, Kid Cudi, Beyoncé, Jay Z, Rihana , Justin Bieber, Drake, YG, Lonzo, Denise, Josh, Camilla, Brandon"