• FORTY-ONE •

Two Months Later

I rub my stomach as I lay down in bed I stopped going out last week since my bump was showing, my stylists always have me in small revealing outfits it's kinda apart of my brand

I rub my stomach as I lay down in bed I stopped going out last week since my bump was showing, my stylists always have me in small revealing outfits it's kinda apart of my brand. I couldn't be like that anymore so it was time to step down from the public eye plus the symptoms were getting too much with me working. My mom walks into my room asking "are you feeling any better"?

I answer "not the best but it's normal for my third month right"

She nods saying "all the symptoms are there, it's just a man dropped off some photos that someone named Anna Wintour needs you to approve as soon as you can"

I get up replying "I should do that now before I fall asleep, I'm still so tired"

I hug my mom's arm as we walk downstairs she tells me "today's just one of the harder days Selena, your gonna be fine"

We head to the dining room to see Kyle talking with my dad as they each hold one of the babies, Kyle kisses my forehead as I ask him "how did training go today"?

Kyle responds "it was good but the smells coming from that kitchen are amazing"

My dad says "lunch is almost ready Kyle"

My mom replies "your probably starving"

I sit down as Kyle's hands Siah to my mom then takes a seat beside me he tells me "well don't you look comfortable"

I exhale responding "it's just all my clothes is so tight, I'm uncomfortable I'm everything"

Kyle says "cuz your body's banging mamas, it's still banging"

I reply "ughh Kyle I'm so bloated you don't get it"

He hugs me kissing my forehead telling "I know mamas, I know, how have you been feeling"?

I respond "the obvious you know I have morning sickness, I'm dizzy, I'm tired, I have to pee all the time, I'm cramping, my back hurts, my lower abdomen hurts, I'm congested, and I'm obviously fucking moody as I sit here with you bitching"

Kyle laughs kissing me saying "you can always bitch with me baby, I know a lot is happening with you physically right now"

I whisper "honestly I might just need some dick but my parents won't leave me alone"

He replies "they just wanna make sure that you're slowing down and that you have help with the boys"

I tell him "I know but......I'm just in the mood to bitch"

He smiles responding "like I said you can bitch to me all day if you need to baby"

I get up sitting in his lap he wraps his arms around my waist as I say to him "your so understanding thank you, at some point in my pregnancy it's gonna piss me off and I'm sorry okay"

Kyle laughs replying "I know mamas I'm already forgiving you"

I grab the folder as he rubs my side I open it up the look at Kyle telling him "she sent me the pictures they loved from the shoot and want me to approve them"

I open the folder as I pull out the images Kyle looks at them with me responding "Selena you look amazing"

I exhale saying "these make me feel so much better Kyle, I had so much anxiety at that shoot"

He replies "I know baby I was there, I'm sure the green tea you were chugging wasn't helping, all that caffeine"

I tell him "I couldn't help it"

Kyle responds "this one with the pink flowers is definitely gonna be the cover"

I laugh saying "I was sucking it in so hard in this picture, I mean a nice way to say goodbye to that body til I I have this baby"

I lean back as he wraps his arms around me replying "now you can just relax, I'm just bummed out that I'm working while you're pregnant"

I tell him "but you love your job"

He responds "I just like being involved"

Kyle puts his hand up my hoodie placing it on my stomach I lean red my head in the crook of his neck, he rubs my stomach saying "let's just have your mind on growing this healthy baby okay"

My mom walks in asking "Selena do you want a torta or tacos"?

I answer "both please"

Kyle laughs replying "same"

She tells us "you've got it"