Chapter 5- food fight or goo fight?

yeah lets do this thing because most of you are probably wondering about da title and the picture

y/n's pov

i looked at pidge witha smirk and said "emo most definitely has the hots for you Katie~" i said as keith glared at me a glare that sort of said "why-are-you-doing-this-to-me-sister-i-thought-we-were-siblings". "y/n you can just call me pidge you know and emo doesn't have feelings for me, isnt that right keith?" i sooooort of snorted at the fact that she asked keith "i-i..umm...erm" keith stuttered as i grinned. Everyone stared at keith, "keith you know you can share anything with us andddd maybe you could admit to your feelings?" corran said as he twirled his mustache and keith just turned a darker shade of red, Shiro just carried on eating his food pretending nothing is happening. "oh come on stop putting pressure on keith" hunk said with a sweet smile as i snickered, "mullet hasss a crush on piiiidddgggeeeee" lance smirked. Katie or pidge blushed as lance said those words "crush on pidge" and then i flicked a spoon of food goo at keiths shoulder, "oh come on just admit that you liikkeee her alreadyyyy" i said grinning as he wiped it off. "FOOD FIGHT!" hunk said as he got a plate of food goo and shoved it in lance's face. "not again..." Shiro said as he took a polate and started flicking it at corran. i was hiding behind a chair with a plate and a spoon ready and then keith and pidge dump some goo one my head and i frowned "i didn't think my brother and his future girlfriend would gang up on me"i said as i giggled "Y/N!" keith and pidge yelled. "i guess you two are both meant to be as you both said y/n's name at the same time, you both practically know what eachother are going to say" i heard a voice behind me, i turned around and it was lance grinning "nice one lance" i say as i fist bump him. Then i turn around and see a blushing pidge and a fuming brother, "wow" i say as he get hit in the head with some goo from allura "pfftt it looks like the red paladin has finally turned as red as his lion" allura says as she giggles. Then hunk and corracn team up and both splatter pidge with some goo as shiro flings me with food goo. "ha shiro"i say as i laugh and pidge dumps a bowl on Corran and hunks head and snickers. "NOBODY HIT MY GORGEOUS FACE OR I WILL-" lance is cut off by keith and i flicking food goo on Lance's forehead, "BOOM SIBLING POWER!" me and keith said as we fist bumped. "you two are dangerous together" lance said as he wiped the goo off his forehead, "we know" keith and i said in usion as everyone stared at us weirdly. "well i guess we need to clean alll of this up" shiro said looking at the mess around the room, then i had a idea i whispered to everyone but keith and pidge "why dont we leave these two love birds to do it, at least they would have some quality time together" i said grinning at the others who just nodded in agreement. ''you two are now cleaning up the mess!'' allura said as she gave keith a mop and pidge a sponge and bucket,keith was about to object when corran cut him off ''the ladder is in the closet down the hallway guys and be sure to clean every spot!'' corran said with a grin. ''okay bye then!'' lance said, at that we all left to our rooms leaving poor pidge and keith to do all the work.

keith's pov

i cant believe they left me and pidge to do all the work! Well i could believe lance would do that but really Shiro and Allura and corran?! and even my own sister..."can you believe them?!'' i said with anger as pidge gave me that''are you serious?'' look at me ''yes, yes i can believe them"she stared at me she looked so cute when she's annoyed. I sighed, i mean why do i feel this way towards her? ''umm keith...'' she was waving her hand in my face ''EARTH TO EMOOOOO'' she said as i snapped out of it. ''y-yeah p-pidge?'' i stuttered, ''uhh can you get the ladder?'' she said as she sighed, i nodded and went down the hall way and saw a closet. I opened it up and saw the ladder with some boxes filled with junk, i opened one of the boxes and saw a picture of corran with a ponytail  and a armless tank top. I mean what the heck does corran keep in this closet, i wondered as i brought the ladder back to pidge. She climbed up the ladder with me holding it and carried the bucket and the sponge up there with her. ''be careful'' i heard my self say in concern as she just smiled back and said ''dont worry mullet''. She started to scrub the wall and after ten minutes or so she started to loose her balance.''WOAH!'' she shouted as she fell straight into my arms, she opened her eyes and immediately realized she was in my arms. I was as red as my lion and so was she, we just gazed in eachothers eye for five minutes, my eyes locked onto hers until we heard a high pitched squeal ''EEEKKK!!! MY SHIP!!'' i heard a familiar voice scream. it was y/n at the door with the rest of the gang watching us the whole time, ''you blew our cover y/n'' hunk said with worry as lance smirked ''dont worry i have everything on tape, gorgeous over here didn't do anything wrong'' he said as he held the video camera tight. ''oh come on guys give them some space'' shiro said as allura nodded.''ah young love...'' corran said aas everyone turned to him, i just glared at them all with a light blush and pidge still in my arms still trying to process what was happening.

well that was a blast to write hope ya liked it!

~Princess L <3