Chapter 17- you need to control it

just bare with me

y/n's pov

''alright guys...i cant....breath!'' i say as they quickly pull apart from me. ''sorry''  hunk said scrating his neck, i smile at him and give him the thumbs up. ''so i'm guessing your fine bestie?'' lance says smirking as i laugh as his word choice. ''you need to control this'' allura says seriously as shiro nods in agreement. I sigh and walk next to pidge and keith, i look at the both of them ''you two need to help me control this'' i asked them as they mumbled okay in usion. ''why us though?'' pidge asks and i look at her ''i feel the most comfortable with you two even though i'm really close to lance'' i say as keith looked at me with the 'since-when-were-you-close-to-lance?' look and i give him a clod hard 'since-like-always' stare as he just nods. We start to walk to my bedroom and i feel a slight tug on my sleeve, it was pidge. ''yeah?'' i say to her as you gazed up at me ''so how are we gonna help you control this?'' i reply with ''you two are going to make sure the powers dont destroy me as i try and control it'' pidge's face goes from dull to worried and the keith's does to. ''i dont want you to get hurt'' keith says with seriousness in his tone and pidge mumbles ''yeah'' as i just look at them with poker faces. ''i am not gonna get hurt because i have my big brother and his girlfriend making sure i dont!'' i say grinning. A light tint of pinkish-red rised on their cheeks as i giggle ''please stop saying that!'' pidge says covering her face with her hands only hearing her muffled voice. ''yeah'' keith mumbled as he looked away refusing to make any contact with any of us. ''uGH'' i said as we all got into my room. I sat on the floor closed my eyes, and hummed trying to concentrate and keith and pidge sit next to me gazing at my actions. I felt a spark in my bones as i hummed my complex tune trying to stay focused. I shot open my eyes revealing the blue electric orbs with the midnight black slits, trying to regain control my eyes kept turning from my purple galaxy orbs to the electric slits. Keith and pidge looked at me with wide eyes and kept screaming things like ''RESIST IT!'' and ''FIGHT IT!''. I kept control at the last switch of eyes and i felt like i had power over my mind, my soul and my body once again. I was in control now.

yay i finished the darn chapter

~Princess L <3