Chapter 10- who's bed am i in?

da pic is nothing to do with the chapter i just thought it was fucking hilarious dis is gonna be goowd...

-warning: sexual behavior, cussing and drinking (sorta)-

y/n's pov

i woke up and i had a terrible head ache....im guessing im suffering from hangover. Then i realized...who's bed am i in?! AND WHO'S ARM IS WRAPPED AROUND ME?! omg...omg...omg...OMG I THINK I LOST MY VIRGINITY!....okay...calm...down...i try and sit up but i can't the arms wrapped around me wouldn't let me move. They just pull me closer to their warm body. Then i remember....

-flashback-

things with you and Shiro had heated up a little. He had pinned you on the wall, he was topless and had slipped his hand under you shirt and snaked it up your back sending shivers down your spine but as soon as he did that. His eyes got wobbly and drowsy and had passed out before anything had gotten heated. You moaned but it was good that nothing had gotten heated because you were in the same room as everyone else.  You slid your back down the wall until you had gotten to the floor and you just sat there hugging your legs. Lance knew it was his chance so he went up to you.''besame...[kiss me]'' he whispered into your ear. You had no idea what he had said and you didn't care. He pinned you to the wall and hungrily kissed you passionately.

-time skip-

somehow you and lance took this to the bedroom. Lance was torturing your neck and kissing and sucking your sweet spot. ''ahhh-lance!~'' you moaned as you guys had gotten undressed.

sum up:

you had gotten drunk, you made out with shiro and banged lance

-end of flashback-

i scream internally remembering that i had just fucked my best friend. ''fuck'' i mumbled as lance pulled me closer to his body. i tried to slip outta his grip then he mumbled ''stop moving do much y/n'' he said in his sleep as i carefully managed to barely escape and put my clothes on. Lance eventually woke up right after i got dressed  and he started to get dressed as he made a promise that he would pretend nothing happened. It took a while to convince him though, i walked out of lances room checking if anyone was in the hallways ''coast is clear'' i mumbled to lance asi remembered something. i smirked ''come on lets go to keith's room, keith fucked pidge remember?'' i said smugly as lance grinned like a idiot. ''lets go'' he smiled as we both busted in keith's room seeing pidge and keith cuddling. i grinned getting my phone out and taking a bunch of pictures as lance went to get everyone else.

Keith's pov

i woke up to find pidge in my bed. I groaned in pain, my head was killin me. i blushed immediately realizing everything, can't believe i nailed pidge....I had my arms around her , i was so close to her my breath was on her neck and my fave was buried inside of her neck. I saw hickeys...i put the there...i remember now...

-flashback-

i drunkly pinned her on the wall...i remember how i felt, i felt like i wanted her. I lustfully lock my lips onto hers she kissed me back. She wanted me just as much as i wanted her. I had never seen this side of pidge, we were both red as my lion. We attacked eachother with greed. We were greedy for eachother... We went to my room and we immediately stripped to our underwear and attacked the bed covers. Pidge gasped as i attacked her neck with brute force. I loved hearing her gasp and moan. It was cute and it just made me want her more~ i kissed her after torturing her neck and we carried on for the rest of the night, showing our love for eachother~

-end of flashback-

OHHHH GAWD I WAS DRUNK AND I NAILED HER....and she wasn't even drunk herself....i had my arms wrapped around he what do i do?! My thoughts wee disturbed by a huge bang from someone busting in through the door. It was lance and y/n then i heard lance say ''i'm gonna get everyone else'' gosh i'm gonna kill this prick. y/n stood there taking pictures, why sister...why must you betray me...i thought to myself as pidge woke up groaning as she sat up. As soon as she realized where she was she panicked and blushed. Then i blushed to sitting up. By the time we got our head around, everyone was in the room. Y/n, Corran and lance were grinning and shiro, allura and hunk just looked shocked. ''well this is a interesting turn of events..'' corran said twisting his mustache. ''soooo what 'things'' did you do last night with my brotherpidgeyyyy...'' i said smirking. ''i-i u-ummmmm...'' she stuttered. ''knew it you got laid!'' i aughed as she turned fuming. ''Y/N AND LANCE FUCKED LAST NIGHT!!!'' she blurted out. ''WHAT?!'' keith yelled as he covered himself in a blanket and chased lance. ''HELP! Y/N! SHIRO! HUNK! ALLURA! ANYONE?!'' he yelled frightened as keith and lance busted out of the doors. ''WHO TOLD YOU?!'' i shouted as she smirked. ''YOU MADE OUT WITH SHIRO THEN FUCKED LANCE!'' she said as i grew embarrassed. Allura looked impressed, Corran looked shocked, shiro was red and by this time hunk had slipped out of the room and went to make breakfast.

ahh i'm sorry im just so tired these days and i had a party today and i'm just sorry

~Princess L <3