chapter 9- drunk and making out

by the way that doesn't happen in the story in the picture above he looks hot so i thought i'd show you lot- i'm mean- ugh i don't even have a excuse anymore. Lets just say this will always be my favorite chapter out of the whole story

-warning: sexual behavior, cussing and drinking-

-the game night-

y/n's pov

well the game night has started, this will be fun. ''careful paladins this altean drink is very alcoholic to humans, one sip and lets say you'll be very high'' allura said warningly. ''hey we'll be alright now let this game night begin with some spin the bottle!'' lance said excitedly as he put the bottles of alcohol to the side. ''yeah but your gonna go first lance'' corran said smug as lance sighed. ''oh alright then'' he took a sip of the drink and five minutes later he was completely wasted. He was sitting right next to me aswell with hunk on the other side of me and shiro opposite me. Pidge was sitting on the other side of lance with keith next to her with allura and corran sitting next to keth. ''s-s-so h-hey gorgeous...whaz your name pretty lady?'' he said to me wobbling with a grin. i internally face palmed, ''lance can you just spin the bottle?'' i said to him as he dazedly nodded and spinned the bottle. It almost landed on me but then it landed on the guy next to me: Hunk. Hunk gave a shocked and disgusted face ''i'm not kissing Lance McClain!'' he said angrily as lance got up and sat next to hunk. ''s-so mister are we gonna get some french kissing action or what?'' lance said puckering his lips as hunk mouthed ''help'' and i laughed. ''sorry its in the rules hunk!'' i said watching lance pull hunk into a kiss. Hunk pulled away and kept rubbing and wiping his lips as if he was wiping away dirt as lance sat back next to me and everyone was processing the fact that lance kissed hunk. Coran smirked ''well that was very amusing'' he said clapping, I was next i gulped in fear as i drank the sip. i was completely fine. five minutes later i hiccuped. ''she's drunk'' keef said looking at me as i hiccuped again. ''y-you know keefy brotherrr meeeee and tanned over here only suggested this gamey so you could end up fucking pidgeoooooooon'' i giggled as keef looked both angry and shocked, pidge was red as a tomaaaaattttooooooo. i had no idea why keef was angry i mean i just told him the truth. ''umm i think you need to spin the bottle now'' shiro coughed blushing as my tank top strap slipped down. ''okaaaaaaayyyyy shiwoooo'' i said dazed. shiro turned red like keefs armor. i spinned the bottle and who did it land on: shiwo. i licked my lips hungrily as i dived in at shiro kissing him passionately.  Everyone's jaws were down, shiro gasped in the kiss, but i knew he liked it. He deepened the kiss and closed his eyes we continued kissing while i was on top of him. we contined for two more minutes while i slipped my hand inside his top. ''OKAY i think thats enough of that'' keef said as he pulled me off of shiro who sat there shocked and red with his fingers on top of his luscious lips. Keef ruined my fuuuunnn. ''KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF YOU MOTHER FUCKER YOUR RUINING MY FUUUUUUN'' i said 'whining'. pft i was not whining!

keefs pov

i can't believe she just made out with shiro! ''holy shit okay someone else spin the bottle before she gets at it again'' i said as i lifted y/n up and put her back where she was next to the wasted lance McClain. ''stay...'' i said to her as she just pulled a dirty face and stuck out her tongue. oh lord, i never want to see my sister drunk again. i thought as i sat down ''well i guess its my turn'' hunk said nervously as he took a drink of the altean alcohol....i wonder how hunk would be if he was drunk. five minutes later hunk was crying everywhere. damn, he was a mess he sobbed and when i asked him ''what wrong with you?'' he just sobbed more. After a while of tears we finally got him to spin the bottle. Guess who it landed on? Just one guess! Alright it landed on corrran....ugh...this is gonna be depressing to watch....''i'm not kissing the yellow paladin thank you very mu-'' before he could finish his sentence hunk wrapped his arms around him and hugged him crying and soaking corrans shirt. ''um there there hunk'' corran said tapping his head. '''AHHH WHY CAN'T PICKLES TASTE LIKE STRAWBERRIES!'' hunk said sobbing. After a while we thought it would do instead of them kissing.Then i saw lance whining to my sis about why she kisssed shiro instead of her kissing him. ''why pretty lady..why can't you kiss me?!'' he said with tears in his eyes. Honestly, he looked like a idiot. 

lance's pov cuz why the fuck not?

i was talking to pretty lady with more smooth talk getting her to kiss me, she didn't look very impressed though. i have no idea why, i was killin' it. right in the middle of my lecture on why she wouldn't kiss me and why shiro had all the fun, she grabbed my collar and next thing i knew she had locked her lips onto mine. damn, she's a good kisser i though as she continued to kiss me. Then everyone started to look at us, i knew because i felt the stares. I knew it was mullet that was staring daggers at me. Afterall i was kissing his sister. i slipped my hand to her waist and held he close but thats when the fun finished. I heard her mumble under her breath ''well that'll shut ya up tan boy'' she said as i blushed. Then i saw keith from the corner of my eye he looked as if he was about to strangle me.

-lets skip everyone else's go and skip straight to the fun bit :} keith's turn-

keef's pov

By the time it was my turn everyone except me and pidge were wasted. Hunk was cring in the corner, allura and corran were 'riding' the cow, shiro and y/n were making out which i was furious about and lance joined hunk in the corner crying because y/n was making out with shiro. ''so should we get their attention that its your go??'' pidge said cutely. ''uh alright, EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES DOWN HERE  SO I CAN DO MY GO!!'' i shouted as everyone looked scared and in a flash were sitting in their spaces. I drank the alcohol. it made me feel funny. i giggled, (now i'm imagining that lol) then i spinned the bottle while giggling the whole time. The bottle landed on pidge. I was dead excited and she was blushing madly.

pidge's pov wow finally

holy fuck keith's drunk. and the bottle landed on me. i panicked blushing madly as keith looked at me with lust in his eyes. He ran to me and pinned me down on the wall, he giggled which i thought was cute. I look over to see the rest of the guys but they were doing what they were doing before, lance and hunk crying, corran and allura riding the cow and y/n and shiro making out. Keith looked at me hungrily and immediately locked his lips with mine. We were a perfect mold.

dayum that was exciting to write! i loved writing that-

~Princess L <3