Chapter 6- as good as me

dayum i didn't think anyone would actually look at this except my two friends one including my bestie :) thanks for those who read my fanfiction it means a lot, NOW ON WITH THE STORY!! *throws glitter randomly*

y/n's pov

i stood there next to hunk and lance next to him, with shiro on the other side of me and allura and corran behind me . "you do realize your still holding katie in your arms right?'' i said with a smirk as my brother turned even more red ''o-oh r-right'' he said as he dropped pidge who groaned. ''o-ow keith'' she mumbled still lightly blushing as i facepalmed, ''bro i need to teach how to be more romantic'' i said while facepalming. ''or better yet he could get lessons from the charm master'' lance said as he put his hand on his chin and i giggled.''i dont need lessons for anything!'' keith said blushing , while pidge gets up off the ground groaning and blushing ''emo has better chance of getting successful dating advice from a corran than lance'' pidge said as she adjusted her glasses and everyone laughed except Lance and corran who just frowned. ''i have you know my dating advice is stupendous comparing with all of your advice'' corran said smoothing out his mustache. ''no wonder everyone here is single'' lance said grinning, ''who said my brother is single? he has his future girlfriend pidge right by his side'' i said as i smirked at them two lovebirds.''this place still isn't clean paladins'' allura said instructively as everyone looked around as the goo filled room.''yeah i have dibs on not cleaning the goo up'' hunk said as he slipped out the room.''hey i'll help you two clean'' shiro said as he picked up the ladder. ''same here'' i said as i helped shiro with the ladder, ''i have to go and upgrade the computer system sorry'' corran said.''hey can i come too corran?'' pidge said, '''sorry but you need to help us clean this mess'' lance said as he got the bucket. ''well at least we aren't alone cleaning now'' keith said scrubing the wall with the sponge. ''hey i wont ever leave you for that long'' i said playfully punching his arm as he smiled.

-timeskip cuz wynaut-

keiths pov

we were finally done cleaning the dining room and we were all just chilling in lounge with hunk in the kitchen and corran sitting opposite me tinkering away at a machine with pidge. She looks adorable as usual with her casual thinking. ''hey who wants a burrito!'' hunk said handing them out, ''I DO!'' y/n siad as she ate it quickly. ''geez it looks like you haven't eaten a burrito before'' lance said as he laughed ''thats because i haven't i was raised on the bulmera, they didn't have burrito's'' she said as hunk gasped. ''NO BURRITO'S I CAN'T IMAGINE LIVING WITHOUT A BURRITO!'' hunk said as everyone but allura and corran laughed, ''i'll have some altean food thank you hunk'' allura said as corran agreed with her. ''im not that hungry thanks hunk'' i said as y/n went up to me, ''do you have a training room?'' y/n said shyly as i nodded ''follow me sis'' i said as i walked out of the lounge as she followed me. ''wait! i would like to see what y/n can do'' allura said as the three of us went into the training room. After a while of warming up, we started training i watched her with allura as she beat level 1.

y/n's pov

i had beaten level 1 and was moving onto level 2, to be honest level one was quite easy. ''start level 2 training sequence'' i said as the robot appeared in front of me. It striked it sword at me, i was holding a sword in each hand, it striked and i dodged it, then i tried to stab it in the stomach but it back flipped behind me kicking me into the wall. There was none stop pain in my back but then i striked at it full force and every attack it slashed at me i dodged it eventually i split the bot into two.i kept training until level 5, hearing constant claps behind me, these claps were from my brother and the princess.''start level 5 training sequence'' i heard myself say as i waited for the bot appear. I didn't appear was something wrong with the training bot? A drop of sweat trickled down my nose as i waited impatiently. But then i realized it had appeared behind me. It tried to slash me in the back with its sword but i held it off with my own two swords, then it somersaulted onto my right side and cut my bare leg as i was only wearing thigh high black shorts. As it teared the skin on my leg with its sword i heard a myself scream quietly as i backed away holding my leg until i reached for the wall and ending up leaning on it. i heard a few gasps coming from allura and keith as the bot ran towards me with full force and its sword pointing towards me. At the last second i dodged the attack sending the robot to crash into the wall as i stabbed it in the back. ''end..t-traing...s-sequence'' i said as keith ran up to me hugging me and allura stood behind him.''that was amazing y/n your as good as me with fighting and combat'' he said as i smiled. ''i guess it runs in the family'' i hear the princess say as the others come into the room.

well then here it is! how did you think i did? I sure did like writing this chapter! if you have any suggestions for other books or anything feel free to tell me!

~Princess L <3