Chapter 14- superpowers?

for the first time in forever i love lance because of the picture above!

lance- thats not the only thing you two match with

keith- *runs after lance*

pidge- permission to kill lance?

shiro- *cough* denied

do i love this or what?! okay lets get on with the chapter

y/n's pov

suddenly i heard the alarm go. I freeze for a moment and then run to the control room. While running through the hallways i hear pidge and keith scatter to get their armor on. I sprint as fast as i can into the control room and see everyone else. I repeatedly pant and look at everyone else. They all looked so tense ''something is attacking us and it isn't the galra'' allura said with  worry. ''we need to get to our lions and fight this thing'' shiro said as he pointed to a giant, bright blue orb shouting beams at us. It looked like an electricity orb, and it looked...alive....''should i stay here princess?'' i asked allura ''no your an amazing fighter, i know you usually stay here and help but i think you might be better off fighting this thing'' she says as i look at her shocked and i nod heading to the pods. ''wait!'' allura says as i turn around, she presses some buttons on the control panel and a suit of white shining armor comes outta the floor, it shines as i stare at it mesmerized, it looked so cool.  ''this is your armor and you have your two white swords to fight with'' allura said, i looked at the armor with delight and at the speed of light i had my armor on lookin' fabulous if i do say so myself! I put my helmet on and get into a pod. ''i'm coming to help you guys out!" i say into the helmet as i hear mumbles of ''ok'' and ''no its too dangerous!'' which was mainly keith, ''you know i can fight and i have had practice with the pods bro'' i say back as i shoot into the black ominous space with the glowing stars. I stare at the ob as it shoots at the lions as if it knows. As if it knows its capabilities and strategies ''AHHH!!!!" i heard them all scream in usion as my eyes fill with fear. ''g-guys?!''i yell but hear no response, my eyes fill with tears but they struggle to flow down my face. Without thinking twice i got out of the pod angrily and striked at the electric orb thing with your sliver swords with your eyes closed. When i striked i felt a electric flow through my body, i open my eyes and i see electricity flowing from the orb into me. Was i absorbing the energy?! I look at the others still floating in space ''corran, allura we need to get the others back into the castle into some healing pods now!!'' you demanded as you hear corrans voice ''alright i'll get them in but what about the orb?!'' he says as a drop of sweat rolls down my forehead ''ugh i'm absorbing the energy from the orb, i think i'm stopping it'' i say as corran cheers through the communicator. My body feels weaker as the orb begins to shrink. My vision begins to blur as i hyperventilate. The orb disappears in a flash of light leaving me floating in space, then everything goes black. I feel the darkness pulling me under, like as if i'm...drowning.

-timeskip brought to you by idfc-

i find myself in a...healing pod? i guess absorbing all of that energy and taking impact from the explosion of light really injured me. next thing i know i find myself falling out of the pod stumbling on top of keith and pidge. ''your butt is squishing me!'' pidge yells as i laugh and get up, then keith pulls me into a hug ''now your boyfriend is squishing me pidge!'' i yell to her who just gives me a goofy smile and keith groans ''i'm just glad your okay'' he says to me breaking from the hug, ''sooooo....what were you and pidge doing in front of my pod? huh? aye, aye?'' i say nudging keiths shoulder, ''they were hugging!'' i hear hunk say coming into the room with everyoen else ''hey were you guys spyig on us!?'' pidge says pointing her bayard to him with his hands up in surrender. ''good work! i taught them everything i know!'' i say smirking, then lance gives a thumbs up. ''how did you do that with the orb?'' corran says, i sigh '''the galra injected some fluid in me, i didn't think much of it before, but now...'' ''it probably gave you super powers or something!'' lance shouts, ''could be a possibility'' shiro says with his hand on his chin, ''well we're gonna find out whats happening to you and what that orb thing was'' allura says. Then i look at keith and pidge who are holding hands ''ooohhhhhhh la la!!'' i purr looking at their hands as they quickly separate blushing.

dude i love where this is going lol bai sorry for being my lazy ass self

~Princess L <3