Chapter 16- lightning

guys here is your update!! sorry for not updating for a while

y/n's pov

I stand there grinning at keith and pidge and there red faces and then Corran breaks the silence. ''y/n'' my eyes quickly shot up to meet corrans worried gaze ''yes space uncle?!'' corran gives me a confused and slightly disappointed look ''sorry instinct'' i reply with a drop of sweat rolling down my forehead ''you make me feel old....anyway i need a blood sample to see what the galra injected in you'' he says as i nod and follow him to the room with the healing pods as everyone else tags along. Corran takes a syringe and looks at me ''ready?'' ''ready as i'll ever be'' i exclaim with a poker face as he gently grabs my wrist and sticks the needle in. I wince in pain as everyone looks at me with poker faces. I feel a warm hand touch mine gently and look on my right to see keith staring down at corran as he removes the needle out of me wrist. He walks into a scanner and places the blood in a tube and waits for the results. I gaze at everyone else who just stand there waiting, keith breaks the silence ''so corran?'', i wait till corrans emotions change from curious to shocked, his eyes widen and his lips tremble ''i-impossible! there...there's lightning travelling in your blood...in your veins!!'' he exclaims as everyone tries to process it all ''what do you mean lightening?!'' shiro shakily asks ''little bolts of lightning are in y/n's blood...'' he says almost whispering, ''so she has super powers!'' lance said smiling, ''oh my'' was all allura could say. Pidge walks to the computer panel and searches for some answers as hunk strolls next to her ''lightning....huh...'' pidge mumbled ''whart is happening to my sister!?"" keith shouts as i put a hand on his tense shoulder ''calm down bro'' his gaze softens as he sighs. ''soooo let me get this straight....y/n is a half human, half galra hybrid that was tortured, injected with some lightning stuff and she has powers?!'' hunk said a little frightened. I nod and hunk hides behind pidge's chair, she doesn't seem fazed at all.

Keith's pov

i can't believe this is happening to y/n....why is it always her?! she doesn't deserve any of this!! ugghh....i look at y/n who has tears glistening at the corners of her eyes, i feel so bad for her.....i gaze into her purple eyes and see hints of lightning flashes, how haven't i noticed this before? Her eyes begin to change....the pupils turn into jet black slits, her eyes turn blue as the ocean, they glow as if absorbed with moonlight and they look murderous....i let go of her hand as she bends down to hold her head, she screams in pain and it scared me....her eyes switch rapidly from blue with midnight slits, glowing with light to mysterious purple like the galaxy. I stare at her with fear in my own violet orbs as i rush to her side as everyone steps back. I bend down so i was the same level as her and hold her shoulders so she looks at me with her switching colored orbs. Her eyes gaze into mine '''sis you need to come back to me'' i whsiper as her purple orbs slowly take over, she crunches her eyes and opens them forcefully revealing her purple orbs. I smile as everyone rush and gives a bone crushing hug to both of us.

I'M ALIVE YAY!!!!

~ Princess L <3