Chapter 19: Facing Fears

This was the most nerving thing I had ever done. Prince's office was on the third floor behind this glass box. I could see him clicking away on his computer and scribbling a bunch of things on the wall. I sighed and then went and knocked on his door only to see someone else in the room. I shuffled the papers trying not to notice the brunette in the rather tight fitting suite hovering over his shoulder. Her green eyes met mine as she made her way towards me. I kept my cool.

"Can I help you?" She asked.

"I came to review this with Prin- D.C." I catch myself.

"That's okay. I can take it." She took the papers and leaned over his shoulder.

I turned on my heel and walked the other direction inhaling and exhaling. My phone rang and saw it was his number. I forwarded it to my voicemail and grabbed my gadgets. 

"Are we synced?" I ask the pilot flying our jet.

"Yes, ma'am." He responded.

I headed back towards the small living room where we could watch T.V and do a little research on the known suspects. Felix and Claire sat next to each other while watching the movies. I envied them sometimes.

"Hey, guys. We leaving yet?" I recognized that voice.

"Prepare for lift off!" I shout.

Prince hopped right onto the plane and the doors shut. I hate him so much. Right next to him was his stupid assistant. She giggled as he helped her get on like she doesn't have legs. I clicked away angrily at my computer. I put on my glasses and tensed as I felt them sit across from me.

"Trish. I'd like you to meet Olivia." He introduced me.

"What up." I say trying to sound happy.

"It's nice to meet you, Trisha. I've heard so many things about your missions." She sounded impressed.

"Please, call me Agent 271." I take a sip of my drink.

"Um, so I've heard that you're on your way to catch Spade. I'm with Prince and he's told me so much about your plan." She placed a hand on his leg.

Don't panic. Breathe. Breathe. 

I clicked away and clenched my jaw.

If this bitch ruins my plan I will hurl her out right now. Stupid.

"Trish?" She asked.

"Sorry, I'm busy here." I click away.

Claire slammed the door shut watching me load my gun and aim at the wall of my room. Everyone here spoke English and even though I still couldn't understand them I did get the food I wanted. She placed her hands on her hips.

"What the hell is this? Who is she? Why aren't you doing anything?" She asked.

"It's called passive aggressive anger." I explain.

"No you tell-" there was a knock at the door.

Prince made himself in.

"Trish, I've been looking all over for you! Where are you going?" He asked.

"To kill some people and possibly get myself arrested in China." I say nonchalant.

I could feel a smile creep on his lips.

Oh no.

Claire gave me a look.

"So what do you think of Olivia?"

I want to shoot that girl with my gun throw her in the river and never see her again.

"She's cool." I say.