Prologue-Kacchan Got Kidnapped!

I can't believe it...
He's in front of me.
He's so close to me yet I can't reach him...

Midoriya's POV

"KACCHAN!!!!" I scream his name. I use my Full Cowl and rush to get Kacchan back. He's already in the portal. The villain with purple skins is holding his neck, smirking evilishly at me and my friends.

"Don't come,Deku!" I hear Kacchan says in a very frustrated voice. I almost reach him when....

The portal is closed. I drop on my knees and my eyes begin to tear up. I observe my surroundings and the forest is burning with blue flame. The situation is getting worse and many people are injured.

My tears flow faster."AHHHHH!!!!!" I scream in frustration. I kneel down and keep screaming until my vision becomes darker....

.....

At hospital...

Midoriya's POV

Where....am I...?

I open my eyes slowly and the first thing I see is white ceilings and walls. I try to move my body but it feels hurt. Both of my arms are wrapped with cements and my head is wrapped with bandages.

Ah, now I remember. I'm in hospital. I was already awoke two days ago but I was still half-conscious. Recovery came to heal me.

I turn my head to my left side and see a plate of apples cut into bunnies shape and a letter and it is from Mom.

Mom... I miss her so much...

I stare at the white ceilings with blank expression when the door suddenly opens. I see Kaminari-kun at the door. "Oh,Midoriya,you're awake." he says in happy tone. He enters my ward room, follow by other classmates. "Did you see the news? The media is swarming the school right now." he tells me in excitement. "Rea...lly?I didn't know..." I reply with croaky voice.

"We've got a melon! We bought it together! A big melon!" Mineta-kun shows to me a big,perfect round juicy watermelon. "Did...everyone from class A come?" I ask curiously. "No,Jiro-kun and Hagakure-kun are still unconscious from the villain's gas. Yaoyorozu-kun got hit hard on her head and is hospitalized here too. Apparently she regained consciouness yerterday. So everyone but those three came..." Iida-kun explains to me. "Fifteen of us...." Ochaco-chan can't finish her words.Everyone's faces darken.

"Because Bakugou's not here." Todoroki-kun says emotionlessly."Hey,Todoroki!" Ashido-san shushes him.

As soon as I hear Todoroki-kun says that, I snap back into reality. I remember it clearly now. How I don't manage to save Kacchan.

"All Might said,'I can't save the people I can't reach'. That's why he will always save those he can reach. I...was in a place where I could reach... I had to save him...That's what my Quirk is for..." I speak up. My voice become croaksd and my tears begin to fall from my green emerald eyes. "It's exactly like what Aizawa-sensei said to me..." Aizawa-sensei's words keep repeating in my minds.

'You'll just be decked and turn into a useless doll after saving one person'

His voice echoes in my mind. My tears flow down fast like waterfall. "My body...wouldn't move...It was all I could do to save Kouta-kun... I couldn't save someone right in front of me..." I keep crying and sobbing. I feel very frustrated and sad.

"Then,let's save him this time." Kirishima-kun's words cause everyone to startle."Actually,Todoroki and I were here yesterday too." He begins telling the story. How they overheard Yaoyorozu-san's conversation with All Might and a police officer and how they found out about the tracking device she attached to one of the villains.

Everyone becomes quiet after hearing the story. "Does this mean you're going to have Yaoyorozu-kun make another receiver?" Iida-kun asks,looking worried. Kirishima-kun only stays quiet. "What if it does?" Todoroki-kun asks back with emotionless face. The situation tenses up.

Iida-kun grits his teeth, showing how frustrated and stress he is. "It is as All Might said! This is something we should leave to pros! This isn't the place for us to act,you idiots!!" Iida-kun's scolding shocks everyone.

"We know that!" Kirishima-kun yells,trying to defend himself. "But I couldn't do anything! After I heard that my friend was being targeted! I couldn't do anything! I didn't do anything!" He continues.

"If I don't do anything now,I won't be a hero or man anymore!!" his yells become louder at the last part.

"Kirishima, we're in hospital. Calm down. It's fine to feel strongly about things,but this time--" Kaminari-kun shushes him. "Iida-chan is correct." Asui-san agress with Iida-kun.

"Iida, all of you,you're all correct. I know that." Kirishima-kun's body trembles ."But!" he turns his body to face me and he suddenly stretches out his hand to me. "Hey,Midoriya,your hand can still reach! We can go save him!" he encourages me. Everyone looks worried while I begin to sweatdrop.

Third Person's POV

After the tense situation, Shoji calms everyone down. He tells everyone he understands how Todoroki and Kirishima feel as he's frustrated too, not being able to save Bakugou.

"But this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions" he says with calming voice.Everyone agrees except for Todoroki,Kirishima and Midoriya who only stay quiet.The atmosphere tense up again but just in the nick of time, the door is suddenly opened by the doctor who treats Midoriya."Sorry to interrupt...It's time for Midoriya's exam..." the doctor says with tired voice.

Everyone nods and leaves the room while wishing for Midoriya to get better soon. "Thanks, all of you." Midoriya thanks everyone with a small smile. Kirishima, who is still in the room, approaches Midoriya."We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday. If we go, we go right away. Tonight." he tells Midoriya with serious expression.

"Since you were seriously injured, I don't know if you can move, but we still want to invite you because you're probably the most frustrated out of everyone." he looks at Midoriya. Midoriya looks down,looking unsure.

"We'll be awaiting in front of the hospital tonight." Kirishima says without he realizing,Iida is listening to their conversations. Kirishima then leaves the rooms,leaving Midoriya alone in the room.

________________________

A/N:Yo guys! I'm sorry if the prologue is a bit boring but I promise you guys the first chapter will be exciting!! This book will start at the camping trip arc where our favourite firecracker got kidnapped! (Oh nuuu!!!😱) Anyway,please read thoroughly and don't forget to vote and comment!

~NanA~