Chapter 12:Uncontrollable

Class 1-A Dorm...

Midoriya's POV

I awake from my peaceful slumber when I heard knocking on the door. I lazily get up to open the door. As soon as I open the door,I see Principal Nezu and All Might standing in front of me.

I quickly fix my uniform and my messy curly hair. "Y-Yes,sensei? H-How can I help you?" I ask nervously.

Great,now I'll be punished for skipping class.

"Young Midoriya, there is someone who wants to meet you." All Might says unsure. He looks worried. "Come with us to the common area." Principal Nezu pulls my hand and drags me out of my room.

"Before that, we have to tell you please don't get panic, okay?" Principal Nezu says with small smile. I nod in confusion. I follow them all the way to the common area while thinking about this 'someone'.

Who is it? A pro hero? Or mom? But if it is mom,they would have mention.And why did they tell me not to panic?

"Young Midoriya,we are here" I hear All Might calls me. He shakes his head. Oh dear,I don't realize I am mumbling nonsense again. I lift up my head and see Aizawa-sensei and a woman in white yellowish outfit...

"ARGH!!" I scream in pain. I drop on my knees. I place my hand on my throbbing head, trying to fight the immense pains. All Might approaches me and starts to panic. "Young Midoriya!" He calls my name but I can't answer.

My vision becomes blurry and hazy but I'm still awake. The scene that I saw during All Might's and All For One's battle shows in my mind.

The memory that I wish I could forget...

It isn't a mistake...
That woman is mother's murderer!!!!

"I-Izuku!?" That woman comes to me. She reaches out her hand to me and I harshly slap her hand.

"NO!DON'T TOUCH ME!!!!!" I scream extremely loud.

My heart is racing rapidly. My blood is pumping through all my veins insanely faster.

It feels like my heart will explode.I groan in pain,this time louder and longer.

"AHHHH!!!!!" I scream again and my vision becomes black...

No one's POV:

The school is over and all students return to the dorm.
But the scene they are seeing is terrifying.

"Woah,what the hell happenned!?" Kirishima and the others look at dark typhoon in fear,swarming Class 1-A's dorm building!

"Wait...Darkness...Ha..!" Yaoyorozu gasps in shock.She covers her mouth in fear.

"What's wrong Yaomomo!?" Ashido asks in panic.She shakes Yaoyorozu.

"Midoriya-san...It can't be...!" Yaoyorozu turns to look at Iida,Kirishima and Todoroki,who look shock too.She gulps at the three.

"Midoriya!!" Todoroki leaves his classmates in hurry and rushes to the building.

The other students from class 1-A and also class 1-B follow him.

And what they are seeing is very frightening...

Nezu and a woman are laying unconscious on the ground.Aizawa is protecting All Might. Aizawa is injured gravely!

Midoriya is floating with a pair of black wings.Her hands are holding a pitch black scyhte.

Aizawa activates his Quirk and erase Midoriya's Quirk but it doesn't work!!