Special Chapter 05-Forgive

Next day,
Morning,
Shimura Household...

Izuku's POV

I wake up earlier than usual. I get up from my king-sized bed carefully so that I won't wake up my husband. He is still sleeping soundly.

I grab my towel and walk to the bathroom to take shower. I take off my clothes and then turn on the shower. As I'm cleaning myself, I recall my coversation with Tenko last night.

I can't believe he slapped Touka. No wonder both of them are on bad term right now...

And what surprised me the most is the part where Tenko said, Touka is scared of him...

Oh dear, he actually showed his villainous side to Touka...

I sigh as I turn off the shower. I leave the bathroom, walking to my dressing table to grab ny hairdryer. I switch it on, drying my soaked wet curly hair.

What can I do to help them getting along again?

Again, a long sigh escapes my lips, feeling a bit tired and stressed thinking about my beloved husband and my dearest daughter. They both get along well and are very closed to each other and this is my first seeing them fight.

Two strong arms suddenly hug me from behind, his head leaning on my shoulders. "Morning, little bunny." Tenko whispers sleepily into my ear and plants a sweet kiss on my neck. He then raises his head up and sniffs on my hair, causing me to blush slightly.

"I really love this lavendar fragrance, Izu..." Tenko chuckles quietly. I chuckle too and then reach my hand to ruffle his unruly silky ashen blue hair affectionately. Tenko purrs, feeling comfortable with my touch.

Tenko gives me a peck on my cheek before grabbing his white, blueish towel and heads into the bathroom.

As cheerful as ever.

I stand up from the chair and leave my room to prepare the breakfast for my precious family.

....

In the kitchen...

After waking up three of my lovely children, I head to the kitchen to prepare good, healthy meal for my little ones.

I go to Touka's room but she isn't in there...

I only prepare simple meal since we don't have much time in the morning. "Good morning, Mommy!" My twins children greet me happily, both of them get into their seats already.

Iozaki yawns while walking toward the dining table at a very slow pace, sleepiness still plasters on his face. "Mor...ning... Mommy..." He mutters sleepily before yawning again.

"Morning." I greet them back, placing three bowls of cereals on the table. Ikuna and Takuma beam in happiness, quickly grabbing the spoon in front of them. "Ittadakimashu~" They utter delightly, hungrily digging in their breakfast. I chuckle at my two little twins.

"I told you, it's 'Ittadakimasu', not 'Ittadakimashu'." I correct their false pronunciation just now. The two only smile innocently at me, don't really care about the correction.

I shake my head, staring at my healthy children deeply. I just realize that Tenko and Touka isn't here. "Io, can you go and invite Daddy to eat with us?" I approach my oldest son that really resembles my kid self a lot.