Chapter 24:Elementa!

Midoriya's POV

"Izuku...?" Tenko looks at me in fear. A large typhoon of darkness surround me. My appearance change. My hair turn dark blue while my orbs turn blood red.

(Info:Whenever Izuku uses her Darkness with overwhelming emotion,her appearance will turn into different appearance,dark blue hair and red blood eye.)

I form a pair of pitch black wings and fly high, creating a gust of wind. "Wait- Midoriya! Where are you going!?" Aizawa-sensei screams but I ignore him.

Touka...Touka is the only one in my mind right now!

I stay in the air for a while. I activate one of the Quirks that father gave to me,Track.

Info:Quirk,Track.Izuku can track and find anything or
anyone with high concentration.It is limitless!(Read this info while imagining Present Mic's voice speaking😜)

I close my eyes,trying to concentrate.I imagine Touka's face in my mind. I open my eyes when I hear the sound of baby crying.

It is faint,but I still can hear it...

I fly at highest speed,leaving Tenko,my teachers and friends behind.

Third Person's POV

"Izuku!!!!" Tenko screams Izuku's name but she's gone! "What's that Quirk!?" Uraraka asks in panic.

"Darkness..." All Might answers. "Why Izuku-chan suddenly looks like a different person,ribbit?" Asui asks in curiousity. Everyone stares at each other.  "That was...her appearance...whenever she uses that power..." All Might answers in concern.

"It's not good...if Izuku loses control of her emotion and her power, that Quirk can kill her!"  Tenko yells in frustration. "You know about it,Shimura?"All Might's eyes widen.

"Yes,I make some research about it and it's not good..."  Tenko rubs his face in regret. "Actually...I put a tracker device on that villain." Yaoyorozu suddenly speaks up,surprising everyone. "Why the heck you didn't say sooner!!" Tenko yells.

"I-I'm sorry, Shimura-san. I was way too shock." She bows herself in guilty. "Enough! Yaoyorozu,give me the receiver. I'll go to Midoriya now! You guys stay here! All Might too. Gran Torino,we'll call for help from other heroes!" Aizawa commands.

"Wait! We want to help too!"-Kaminari.

" Yeah! We've our provisional license! We can fight now!"-Ashido.

"We want to save Midoriya and Touka too!"-Sero.

" She is our friend! We can be some help!"-Hagakure.

"If she is angry right
now then I will calm her with my shine and sparkle."-Aoyama.

Everyone keeps saying they want to come along. Aizawa sighs in frustration. "Whatever." he says before sighing long.

The students' eyes shine."Thanks,sensei!" Everyone bows, except for Todoroki and Bakugou.

"Change into your hero costume now! Quick!" Aizawa commands.

"YES!" The students say in unison energetically. They all rush to their class and change into their costume. "Wait...Ersserhead." Tenko suddenly speaks up.

"I'll come along...too..." He bites his lips in frustration. "But you're-"

"You must bring him along,Aizawa. He's the only key to save Young Izuku and Young Touka." All Might pats his shoulder. Aizawa nods. "Fine then."

"Thanks..." Tenko slowly gets back on his feet.

Izuku,Touka...wait for us!

.....