Chapter 30:Kuroha

Next day,
Morning...

Midoriya's POV

I rub my sleepy eyes lazily. I stare at Tenko who is still sleeping with blanket covering his bare body.

Tenko reàlly loves this kind of stuff.

I get up from my bed and go to the bathroom. Today we continue our study at school after the hectic day. I get up earlier than usual. I wonder why but I'm feeling excited today.

Kuroha's face suddenly show up in my mind. I wonder what she is doing right now. I put on my school uniform and leave my bedroom and go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I see my classmates are eating while gossiping. "Deku-chan!!" Ochako-chan waves to me while skiling widely. She points the chair next to her. I smile and nod, showing her I get what she said. I sit beside her and we start chatting. The others join us too.

After we finish our breakfast,we go to school together...

.....

UA High School,front door,shoe lockers...

I take off my red shoes and put on my school shoes. "I wonder what hero studies we will have today!" Ashido-san squeals in excitement. "Whatever it is,we've to endure it." Tokoyami-kun speaks up in serious tone.

"Gee,you're no fun Tokoyami. I just want to lighten up the mood." She pouts.

"Ahh,it's class 2-A's the troublemaker!" a cynical voice suddenly speaks up. I turn my back and see Monoma-kun from class 2-B.

He is as crazy as usual...

"I heard you guys defeat some villains. But I heard some of you got defeated!" he smirks cynically. "Hahaha!You guys really are weak!" He laughs maniacally.

I look down,not wanting to face him. All this time his words never affected me but today...his words manage to hurt me. My eyes tear up with crystal tears.

"Who the hell are you!!Let me-" I suddenly hear Monoma-kun screaming. "Dare to mock them again and I will send you to hell..." a girl voice threatens.

Kuroha!

Kuroha is holding his neck firmly, making Monoma-kun difficult to breathe.

"Apologize or I'll kill you here and now!" Kuroha commands with deep voice. Me,my clasmates and some of Class B students watch Kuroha in horror.

"Kuroha,stop! I'm fine! Please let him go!" I try to stop Kuroha but she won't listen to me!

"Not until he admits his mistakes." Kuroha defies. I start to panic. What if she really kills him!?

"I wont--Apologize--" Monoma-kun speaks up. His words enrages Kuroha so she tightens her grip on his neck.

Monoma-kun's face turns blue. "Then I'll see you in hell..." Kuroha is ready to attack him when I just stop her in the nick of time. I use Darkness and tie her wrists with dark rope. I pull the rope with all my strength. Her grips loosen and Monoma-kun is free from her death trap.

"Izuku!" Kuroha scolds me.She huffs in annoyance. "I'm sorry...." My eyes tear up again. She notices it and starts to panic. "I-I'm sorry! I never meant to offend you!" she quickly apologizes. "But I won't stop to make him apologize to you." She says bluntly.

"Why the heck are you attacking me!? I didn't mock her alone!!" Monoma-kun tries to defend himself. "Oh yeah?You mock Izuku's friends so that's mean you mock her too!!" Kuroha explains in anger.