Chapter 28:From Heart to Heart

Midoriya's POV

The wind blows fastly and thunder strike non-stop. I use Full Cowl and jump highly in the sky towards the floating gigantic dark sphere.

I swing the katana to cut through the sphere to get in there. I can hear everyone down there shouting my name,trying to stop me but they're too late.

I manage to get into the sphere. The inside is too dark and I can't see anything. I walk on the surface. It feels like I am walking on the water surface.

I walk deeper and deeper but I still can't see Kuroha anywhere. Where is she? I can sense negative emotion emitting from somewhere.And I suddenly feel weird.

Why I suddenly feel sad? Why am I feeling guilty?

Tears stream down from my eyes like waterfall. I don't know why I'm crying. My heart beats rapidly.

"I...failed...."A voice echoes in this sphere. It's Kuroha's voice!

"Kuroha! Is that you? Please answer!" I shout hoping she will hear and will guide me to her. I wait for a while and no respond.

"If only I put her into sleep back then...she would not have to witness all of those horrifying scenes..."

Is this all...Kuroha's thoughts?

"I'm the one who hurt her. I'm the one who put her into a nightmare."

My tears flow down faster. I cover my mouth in sadness.My stomach starts to feel hurt.

"Because of my carelessness,Izumi-san got killed! Izuku couldn't see her mother ever again! She became Quirkless! Her best friend bullied her and hated her!" Her voice sounds more desperate and sadder.She keeps yelling and blaming herself.

My legs feel weak and I drop on my knees. Why Kuroha? Why you have to blame yourself? I can't keep walking anymore. I can only cry and sob.

"I'm scared...I was so lonely...in this pitch black darkness...my body feels numb with all these chains...restraining myself. I...I just want to see you..." Her voice echoes again.

My eyes start to swollen after crying a lot.

"After she summoned me again, I was happy.cI thought she had forgotten me. I swear to myself I'll protect her and make her happy. Izuku never deserve to be in suffering..."

Kuroha...

"But I know...she isn't the same Izuku I used to know.And now I make her mad for hurting her friends and teachers. I will always be alone...for the rest of my life..."

My tears stream down faster and faster. "Kuroha!Please come out!Please!" I cry out.

A hole suddenly appears in front of me. I take a peek and I see Kuroha is burying her face into her knees. I can hear her sobbings. This view is too painful for me to watch.

I wipe away my tears and slowly walk to her. Kuroha is surprised and she flinches back. "No! Don't come to me anymore!" she warns and ready to attack me.

I don't stop walking instead I go forward until I'm only a few inches from her. "Kuroha..." I call her name in sadness.

Kuroha trembles in fear. Why she's so scared of me?  "I-I'm sorry! I-I–" Kuroha's tears stream down. I quickly give her a tight and warm hug to calm her down.

Kuroha is surprised by my action and tries to escape from me but I tighten my hugs.

"Kuroha,everything that had happen in the past wasn't your fault..." I tell her in gentle and calming voice. I smile warmly at her.