Chapter 09:Attack UA

Two weeks later...
Villains' Hideout...

Midoriya's POV

It had been two weeks since that night. Me and Tomura spend time together more often than before.

It had been one month since I was kidnapped, yet the heroes never come to save me. Well,I don't care anymore.

Lately, I always feel nauseous and keep throwing up. I keep gaining more weight too.

I never tell Tomura but I tell Himiko-chan because I don't want to worry him. Himiko-chan is more like my best friend in League of Villains.

"Woah,this is serious..." I never hear her being very serious before. She's always a happy go lucky girl.

Himiko-chan suddenly takes out something from her pocket and hands it over to me.

"Use this.Put it in your...umm...urine midstream..." She lowers her voice while giggling in silent. I tilt my head in confusion. "W...Why in that spot?" I ask feeling unsure. "Well,to check whether you're healthy or not." She explains with giggles.

"Okay...." I only 'o' to her.

I leave her and go to the bathroom upstairs. I bump into Dabi but he quickly leaves me. Dabi...he keeps avoiding me lately for unknown reason. I want to talk to him about his confession  Maybe he's in badmood so ignore him.

I open the door and sit at the toilet bowl. I put that thing inside me and look at it. The result say...

Positive.
Green.

I don't know what's that mean.Maybe Himiko-chan knows. I leave the bathroom and go back to Himiko-chan.

"Hey,this thing suddenly light out 'green' just now." I tell her the result. Himiko-chan gasps. She covers her mouth with her hands, trying not to scream.

"Ohhh,that's mean you're healthy!!! Very healthy!!!" She says happily.

I only nod.

Tomura and the other vilains finally come downstairs. I sit on the barstool and Tomura sits beside me. He places his hands on my shoulders.

"Tomorrow is a big day. We're going to attack UA." Tomura's words shock me.

Attack UA?!

All villains show their demonic smirks. "Finally!! We'll crush those fake heroes!!!" Spinner says while clenching his fists together.

All villains agree with him except for me. I only stay silent and look at Tomura, signalling him for explanation. But he doesn't realize my stare. I sigh and only listen to his plan.

.....

Villains Hideout,nighttime..
Tomura's room...

Midoriya's POV

I stare at the mirror. Tomorrow we're going to attack UA. What should I do? I don't want to hurt my friends and my teachers. If I tell Tomura this, he probably gets upset and will throw tantrum. I let out a heavy sigh. How can I decline myself?

"Izuku~" Tomura suddenly enters the room, calling my name sweetly.

This is why I love him. Although he's a villain,he treats me nicely and never hurt me. "Hi there,sweetie." I reply in low voice. Tomura notices my mood and then sits next to me.

"What's wrong? You look sad..." he says worriedly. Tomura strokes my cheeks gently. I only shake my head. "Tomorrow...we'll attack UA..." At last, I've the courage to say it.