Chapter 23:Father & Daughter

Midoriya's POV

We enter the building and walk to All For One's cell. On the way there I see many villains that always showed up in news.

"Kid...All Might..." A creepy voice calls me and All Might. I turn my head to look at my right side where the voice come from. It is Stain! He glares at me. My green orbs meet his crimson eyes. "Stain..." I froze there.

All Might quickly pulls me away and holds my hand along the way to there. "Young Izuku...don't talk to other villains..." All Might whispers to me. "Sorry..." I tear up. All Might pats my back,saying it's fine. I wipe away my tears.

"Here we are..." Gran Torino suddenly speaks up. "Midoriya,you and All Might will talk to him. Me and Gran Torino will watch from here." Aizawa-sensei says.

I gulp. Honestly,I'm nervous now. "You only have 20 minutes to talk to him. " A guard says. I nod to him.

Me and All Might enter the elevator and go down to All For One's cell. All Might comes out first follow by me. I walk behind All Might as I am feeling...scared.

"What? All Might? I told them I want to see my daughter, not you." All For One speaks up with creepy voice. "She is here..." All Might says. I take a peek from behind and see All For One staring at me.

I suddenly feel pain in my chest.I grip my shirt. I groan in pain."Calm down,Izu. If you're tension then your Darkness will go berserk again, like lastime..." he mutters.

Tension?Is that why my power went berserk back then?

He seemed to know a lot...

I take a deep breath and start to feel calm. I put on serious expression." Why do you want to meet me?" I ask,almost sound like a threat while staring at his eyeless face.

"Don't be so cold. I'm your father right? I just want to have a father-daughter conversation with you." he laughs at me while smirking.

"If you just want to have a leisure chitchat then I think we should leave." All Might almost drags me out of here but I freexe myself.

"I thought you're the one who want to meet me,Izu..." All For One's statement give a total shock to me.

Have I ever told anyone that?

"I can read your thoughts,girl.Since you have my blood running in your veins." All For One explains since I am confused.

WHATTTT????!!!!

I gasp in surprise. "I know everything...whenever you were alone,you would start thinking about me and Izumi non-stop.Wondering why I have a child with her. Why I have you." he smirks at me yet he doesn't seem like he wants to offend me.

All For One is right...

I gulp. All Might who is standing beside me watches me in disbelief.

I clench my fist and grit my teeth. I begin to sweatdrop. "Why...did you have me with Mother? Could it be because you want a successor? Or you just want to break her heart by stealing me away from her?" I finally have the courage to ask him even though it sound a little harsh.

All For One stays quiet for a while. "Why are you so clueless,daughter?" he sighs. "It's because I love her...simple right?" All For One smiles at me.My eyes widen.

Is he telling the truth?Doesn't seem like he is lying...

I hesitate to trust what All For One just said. "Even villains have feeling,right?" he speaks up,breaking the silence. "You're just like Izumi...falling in love with a villain..." he smirks.