Chapter 31:League of Villains

Dabi's POV

"Dabi!Wake up!" Toga suddenly wakes me up from my slumber.

"What the hell?Stop yelling,Toga." I huff in annoyance.Toga smiles crazily.

It had been three weeks since Shigaraki and Izuku were gone. And here we are stuck with that crazy bastard. But I'm glad we're finally free again. At last,Elementa got caught a few days ago. We all know Izuku is the one who defeated him.

I stay quiet for a few seconds.Toga stares at me with her crazy smile. "Geez,I really missed Izu-chan and Tomura-kun! I wonder how Touka is doing! She might be chubby! I want to pinch her soft cheeks!!!" Toga starts fangirling.

Oh yeah....they have kid now.I let out a sigh of dissapointment.

I leave my room and go downstairs where Kurogiri and the villains are hanging out.

"Sup guys." I greet them.The villains nod. "We're finally free!" Spinner cheers. "Yeah,it was a hell for us." I agree with him.

The three hell weeks flash in my mind....

______________________
~Flashback~

Three weeks ago...
Villains' base...

No one's POV

Two days after Izuku and Tomura were gone,the villains gathered downstairs to submit themselves to the police.

Kurogiri called Doctor Kirijo but he wouldn't pick up.

A few time after trying,he finally picked up the call. "K-Kuro- *cough,cough* giri....run-you've to *cough,cough* escape! E-Elementa-"and then they heard the sound of chopping.

"Damn old man! Why the hell you called them!?" Elementa's voice was heard at the phone.The call ended.

" What the hell is happenning!?" Spinner asked Kurogiri in panic. "I don't know but we've to go now!" Kurogiri opened the portal but something suddenly came out from the floor.

Vines!

The vines pierced into Kurogiri,causing him to lose his conciousness. "Oi!Portal Dude! Wake up!" Dabi called him out but there was no respond.

"Where do you think you're going!?" Elementa appeared out of nowhere.

"You...!!" Magne activated his Magnetism but something was preventing him. Vines were restraining his arms!

"Oh yeah,so that girl and Tomura are gone now..." Elementa smirked evilishly. "You guys are under me now.Follow my order or I'll kill you!" he threatened.

Dabi positioned himself in fighting stance. "What have you done to that old man!?" Dabi used his Quirk but Elementa gracefully avoided his attack.

"Dead,why?Are you sad?" Elementa laughed. He dashed to Dabi and stabbed his stomach with lightning sword."DABI!!!" Toga cried out. She ran to Dabi and held his shoulder.

Dabi placed his hands on his now bleeding stomach. His body wouldn't stop shaking. "Listen! If you guys don't help me kill that green girl,I'll end your life here and now!" Elementa threatened.

"And why the hell we've to help you!? I won't kill Izuku!! Never!" Dabi yelled in madness and hatred.

Elementa smirked devilishly.His eyes darted from Dabi to Toga. Dabi noticed it and shouted; "Toga,run!!"

But it was too late. Elementa dashed to Toga at crazy speed and tried to stab her right through her heart. But Dabi protected her. "DABI!!! NO!!!!" Toga's eyes became teary.