Chapter 8:I Love You

Special Prison for Villain Criminals,Tartarus...

All Might's POV

Me and Gran Torino finally arrive at Tartarus to meet All For One. There are some things we need to confirm with him. About Young Midoriya...

Ever since the day I beat him, I don't feel happy or satisfy.I feel...confused. My instinct keeps reminding me about Young Midoriya. We are only given 15 minutes to talk to him.

"Oh,it's you All Might and Shimura's friend. What's a former Symbol of Peace doing here, meeting with villain like me?" All For One smirks.

"This is about Young Midoriya." I say with serious tone. "Ah,Izu dear..." his voice becomes lower. "What's your connection with her?" Teacher asks straightforwardly. "Are you sure you won't regret if I answer your question?" All For One asks.

"Yes,I won't. I'm prepared mentally." I answer confidently.

"Hahaha. I don't think you're strong enough to hear this. Anyway, let me answer your question. Izuku is my daughter and the daughter of the Dark Hero,Kurayami, the hero and my dear wife you killed in the past..." All For One's answer shocks me and Teacher.

"Well, you didn't kill her but you technically killed her because you were involved in that special operation,right? The operation to annihilate Izumi." All For One's voice darkens.

"There is no way..." I want to deny it.

"She's stronger than you or me.  In fact, she is the strongest hero I've ever seen. Back then, you, Endeavor, Best Jeanist,Edgeshot and Raylight were needed to kill her. Top 5 heroes needed to kill a single rookie hero? How funny." All For One continues and laughs cynically.

Yes, the operation 11 years ago.The Dark Hero, Kurayami was involved in betrayal. The reports said she helped villains doing their illegal jobs and had a scandal with one of the underground villain.

It was the hardest mission I had ever received in my life. It took a long time just to defeat her even though she's only a rookie hero.

In the end,Raylight, the number 3 hero was the one who defeated her but ended up with scars on her face and all parts of her body.

I can't believe she was Young Midoriya's mother. If only I knew she had a daughter, I won't join the operation!

"It's too late to regret it now,All Might." All For One laughs.

"Well,the reports about her scandal with a villain is true but both of us make a pact..." He pauses there.

"...not to get involved in each other's matters. She with her hero's work and me with my criminal's work. She never involves herself with my work. I don't even force her to join League of Villains because I want her to be happy. And Izuku too..." All For One explains everything.

There is no single lie in his words...

"Then...how did Young Midoriya become Quirkless if she has Quirks from the very beginning?" I ask the second question.

"I only sealed the Quirk Darkness. Izuku's is much stronger than her mother's." He replies.

"Only the Quirk Darkness? Are you saying she has more than one Quirk?" Teacher asks in confusion.

"She inherits both Izumi's and my Quirk. Meaning she has the Quirk Darkness and All For One..." he says proudly.

"The daughter of most terrifying villain and the strongest hero...she's my pride and joy." he smiles.

This is too much. It can't be... Young Midoriya...

"All Might, Gran Torino,your time is up. Please leave now." The guard suddenly comes and asks us to leave.