Epilogue-My Beloved Villain

A few years later...

Midoriya's POV

I wait in front of the kindergarten. A girl with light blue-hair runs towards me."Mommy!!! Mommy!!!" The little girl jumps to me and I quickly catch her. "Calm down,Touka." I chuckle at her cute behaviour.

Touka hugs my neck. My little 6 year-old girl laughs happily. "Mommy,where is Daddy and Io?" Touka asks innocently.

"In the car,princess. We are going out today~" I tell her while lifting up her tiny body in the air. "Really? You don't have hero work today?" my little girl squeals in excitement.

"We're going to meet Kasumi and Otori~" I say while walking to the car. "Yeah!!!" she cheers.

I open the door and put her into the car next to Iozaki,my 3-year-old little hero. "Nee-chan! Nee-chan!" he calls his beloved big sister. He stretches out his arms to her.

"Io!!" Touka hugs her little brother. I smile at my two children I had with Tenko.

I close the door and walk to the front passanger seat."Well, are you ready,dear?" Tenko smiles warnly at me.I nod to him.

.....

UA High School...

We finally arrive at my high school,UA High. "Woah!!!! UA!! Grandpa Toshi's school!!!"  Touka's eyes shine in excitement. Tenko and I chuckle at her. Tenko takes out Iozaki from the car. I hold Touka's tiny hand gently.

"Touka!" A voice calls her."Grandma!!!" Touka lets my hand go and runs to her grandmother.

"Hey,Mom,All Mi–I mean,Dad." I stutter a bit.

I forgot to mention this but just a year after me and Tenko got married,All Might and Mom follow our footsteps.Mom never had a chance to get married before since she was busy taking care of me.

Info:This is to avoid confusion.In this fanfic,Inko was never married to Hisashi.He didn't exist in this fanfic.

I can't believe those two will be together. Tenko is right after all.

"I'm sorry we're late.Touka has extra art class today." I apologize.

Touka really loves to draw.

"Grandpa! I got number one in class!" Touka beams in happiness. "Good,young girl.Make sure you follow your mother's footsteps and become the number one hero." All Might ruffles her hair. I smile at his statement.

As I've been hoping for my whole life, I became the Symbol of Peace. Tenko is working as my sidekick at my agency. It was really a dream came true.

Though there are lots of protest from the society. It was really hard to allow a former villain,not to mention the ringleader,to join the hero society.

Tenko was really stress and tension but with my support and Touka's he managed to overcome it. He ignored the other's statement and now,the society accepted him.

"Yeah!!!Deku!!!" Touka yells my hero's name. My face tints cherry pink.

"Gwandma!" Iozaki smiles happily when he sees his grandparents. His scarlet orbs shine in happiness. "Woah woah! Stop struggling boy!" Tenko tries to stop him from falling as he is struggling a lot.

The greenette boy cries loudly. "Gwandma!!!" he cries out. Mom quickly takes Iozaki from Tenko's hands.

"I'm sorry we're late! He keeps struggling non-stop!" Tenko pants. I pat his back.