Special Chapter 04-Fight

Touka's POV

As soon as I leave the buildings, I go straight to the car,leaving Mommy behind. I feel betrayed so much.

Why did she keep it secret from me?! From Io,Ikuna and Takuma?!

She lied to me all this time!

I finally reach the car and see Daddy leaning against the car while looking through his phone. He notices me and quickly shoves his phone into his pocket.

"Touka,where is Mommy?" Daddy approaches me. He reaches out his hand to touch me. "Touka, what's wrong?" He asks me in concern.

My face is clouded with anger and sadness. "Daddy..." I call him out with croaky voice. "Why did you guys...lie to me...?" I speak up and tears stream down fastly.

"Touka,what are you–"

"YOU LIAR!" I holler at him in rage.

"I hate you and Mommy! You guys are jerks! Especially Mommy! She has no right to call herself a Symbol of Peace if her father is a Symbol of Evil! I hate you both! Liars! Traitors!" I yell at him, spiiting out all my thoughts.

I suddenly feel a brutal force slapping my cheeks. The impact make me fall on the ground. I hiss in pain while cupping my red cheeks.

I look up and see an angry face of Daddy. He looks so pissed off. He glares at me deadly. His glare sends shivers down to my spine. I distance myself a bit from him.

I looked at him in fear. I have never seen this side of Daddy before. He looks like...

A villain...

Tenko's POV

THIS GIRL REALLY STARTS TO PISS ME OFF SO MUCH!

I glare at my daughter who is trembling in fear. She is probably shocked by my umexpected action; slapping her.

All this time, I never slap or even pinch my kids. But today, I won't compromy anymore!

Touka's words really irritate me especially the parts she insults me and Izuku.

I can't believe she actually inherits my childish, rebellious, short-tempered and stubborn nature that I used to have back on my villainous days.

"Listen,Touka. You better shut your freaking mouth up tight now before I truly break you,girl. You don't want to get on my dark side." I warn her. Honestly said, my villainous nature is still inside me but I never show it in front of my kids.

Touka looks frightened of me now as I see her tears stream down faster than before. She looks down and I hear soft sobbing coming from her.

We spoiled her too much...

"Tenko? What's happening here?" Izuku comes out in hurry and her face fulls of surprise and confusion. Izuku suddenly turns her head. She gasps in shock when she sees Touka sitting on the ground with red cheeks. She is crying loudly.

"Oh dear! Tenko, what have you–" I quiet Izuku with a kiss. I break the kiss and get closer to her ear. "I don't want to talk about it." I whisper into her ear before letting her go.

Izuku is still in confusion state. I glare at Touka and signal her to enter the car. She gets it and hurriedly gets up and leaves us alone  as soon as possible.

"Tenko..." Izuku says my name in sad tone. I sigh long. "I'll tell you once we get home." I assure Izuku with a small smile. Seeing Izuku is the only way to soothe my anger. We both get into the car too and drive back to Todoroki's Mansion...