Just Hanging Out

(Also at the time, this had 111 reads and 111 is the number of KEEFEX! *squeals* Okay okay go read)

Dex woke up to the feeling of the triplets on top of him. It took a few moments to remember that he wasn't in Rimeshire though, but in Everglen. Meaning that whoever was on top of him was not one of the triplets. He opened his eyes and saw blond hair resting on his chest, and he nearly sprang up in shock. Even more so when he realized that his arm was wrapped around the body.

Why... why am I hugging Keefe?

Carefully, he sat up, making sure that Keefe would stay comfortable. His face was lacking the usual grin, looking entirely calm and peaceful. The expression on his face was almost angelic. The messy state of his hair only added to that effect.

He exhaled, and then realized what he'd been doing.

What am I doing? Why did I stare at him like that?

He rubbed his eyes to properly wake himself up, and gently lifted Keefe's head off of him. Then he went and freshened himself up.

•~•~•~•~•~•

"Keefe? Keefe. Keefe, wake up!" Dex whisper-yelled, gently shaking the boy awake.

"Why?" Keefe mumbled, rolling over. "It's way too early for this."

"Ta- Bangs Boy is about to do his hair!" Dex said excitedly.

Keefe sat up. "And now I'm awake!" He got up as they headed out of the room.

He looked outside and saw that Fitz walked into a second washroom, a bottle of hair gel in hand.

"Ooh, both of them at once!" Keefe smirked, rubbing his hands together.

Dex held up a hand, counting backwards with his fingers. 5. 4. 3. 2. 1...

"Keefe Sencen!" Tam yelled.

"Dex!" Fitz hollered.

"What was that for!?" They both screamed in unison, storming over to where the pranking duo was.

"For the record Bangs Boy, I wasn't the one who messed with your hair," Keefe stated.

"And I didn't prank you Wonderboy," Dex said.

"Keefe," Fitz groaned, rubbing his face with his hand. "You pranked me, didn't you?"

"Of course! Who else would prank you other than the master prankster himself?"

Tam rolled his eyes and turned to face Dex. "Let me guess? You pranked me? But why, I don't see why you'd have a grudge against me."

It's a little petty, and something completely out of your control.

But instead, Dex decided to joke around. "If Keefe gets to prank Wonderboy, who else would I get to prank?"

The two boys who had gotten pranked left the room, probably to go get the stickiness out of their hair.

"That was amazing!" Keefe grinned. "Their reactions were priceless!"

Keefe raised his hand, and Dex gave him a high five. Dex went downstairs, while Keefe went to clean his teeth. It was quiet when they ate breakfast, mostly due to the fact that Tam and Fitz were glaring at them.

"Nice hair," Biana teased. "Doesn't smell too good though."

"You two are just sulking," Sophie pointed out. "Cheer up."

"What even happened?" Linh asked.

"They got pranked," Keefe explained.

Dex laughed and agreed.