These days

~12 years later~

The teenager girl looked at the window, not knowing the reason but she felt kinda empty like something was missing.

She opened a book and wrote something into it then just laid down on the bed, letting out a sigh with closed eyes, after just having an argument with someone.

A few second later she felt a heat or rather cold on her body and opened her eyes to see someone facing him, it was Max the demon.

He wore his usual wide smirk as faced her so close like he was about to kiss her, he chuckled a bit.

-"Having human problems, right? I could smell it from the hell y'know."
The black haired male said.

She nodded slowly and pulled herself back on the bed to be able and lean up without kissing but facing him. -"Yup... they're not that fun."

-"Then why don't you come hang out with me? I told you already not once, just say my name and I'm here!"

-"And its the same here before you get anywhere closer, Maxwell" Augustus stepped in through the window.

As the angel spoke and saw them in that pose he knew that the demon was trying to get close to the girl again, Max always took it as a race from the day they just met.

-"Ah you're here too..." Max seemed less excited and leaned back from the girl.

-"Hello Augustus!" The girl smiled as sat up and greeted the angel.

-"Good to see someone likes my company. Good afternoon, Willow" the angel said.

Willow, it was her name. The meaning of it was peaceful, too innocent. Her other name was Blade but she didn't use it a lot because the meaning of it is weighty royal.

She didn't like the other one a lot, rather used the Willow which had a softer tone and as the angel said it, it was like bell ringing.

-"Yeah yeah enough formal sh*t, I'm here too" Max mumbled as growled

-"Yes I noticed, the atmosphere was clearly ruined and you're still way too close to the milady, Maxwell"

Augustus gently grabbed the demon's collar and pulled him up from the bed.

-"WHAT ARE YOU MY MOTHER?! Jeez get off! Just because you're a 'clear and innocent' angel you can't do anything y'know" Max clearly didn't like him.

The two boys were fighting a lot and mostly because of their personalities and back stories.. origins.

Although it's a demon and an angel, and a girl. They have to take care of her and get her to choose a side, who wouldn't take it as a race?

-"Okay I think It'll be enough you two" Willow giggled softly as stood up between them.

Date: 16/08/18