'Good' to see you, dad.

The aura went cold as Willow just stood there like that and couldn't say a word, the seconds spent as she was just looking at her father with a kinda scared look and Lucifer was just full with happiness, laughing an amusement. Maxwell was behind the girl, he wasn't laughing at all rather he was looking after the girl that the Devil won't make anything stupid even though the demon couldn't stop him.

-"Can you please tell me how to stop the flames..."  Willow motioned her father

"Sure just focus on them disappearing, you can use it anytime, it's my gift for you~"

Lucifer let out a small laughter as the girl could manage it already for the first time to make it disappear, appear again, then for the last time disappear.

"-Can we maybe go home now?"

Willow asked with a bit fear but it wasn't showing on her voice at all, Maxwell wanted to ask this since the moment they arrived but didn't have the courage too he didn't wish for another torture or for Willow to get a new guard as another demon so he kept quiet.

-"Oh, wanna go already sweetheart? But you just arrived! Let me show you around and stay for a bit I already got a room for you!"

Lucifer smiled widely but somehow it didn't seem like a true smile, it was kinda forced or trying to be nice... strange.

-"Uhm I... don't know...-"

Willow stopped as felt Maxwell walking next to her and poking her in the side lightly not to let her say it out, she looked at him as had a few silent moments to observe his face and think of what he is thinking or wanting to say before turning back to her father with a nervous smile.

-"I mean I have a cat at home but my stepparents will probably feed her so no worries, I'd like to stay"

She smiled and Lucifer's lips curled up into a smirk then tried to calm it into a smile like the girl.

-"Awesome, let me show you your room, Maxwell come along as well and look for every wish of her!"

Lucifer smiled and motioned them to follow, Willow slowly went first upstairs very hesitatingly but liked that Max was there with them so she felt more safe and courage to go, Lucifer followed behind her observing her expression from behind to see that she liked the place or not. Maxwell came for the last and watched Lucifer not to let him do anything stupid or bad to the girl and observed both of them, trying to figure out.

As they went on a corridor Lucifer suddenly grabbed Willow's arm and she turned there quickly aware of anything, her other hand already on fire as she hid it but the male just laughed a bit.

-"This is your room, sweetheart~ haha! I know it might be not your style but you can decorate it anytime, just tell Max and we will get anything you want!"

-"Thanks..."
She let the fire disappear and didn't show it into his face then nodded as slowly opened the door, Maxwell was aware too of course. He was ready to attack already but didn't rush it yet or something. . . It was just strange for him that so far he had to do everything what the male just wanted and now he is talking like he will do it himself.. like Lucifer? The Devil itself decorating a room for his teenager daughter who he has never seen before. . . Pfft c'mon.

-"I will let you get used to it, Max please watch out for him and call me anytime in need!"

He had a mysterious smile or rather smirk on his face, Maxwell nodded and so did the girl silently as walked into the room, as Lucifer disappeared the demon walked into the room as well and let out a sigh.

"-Are you okay. . .?"

-to be continued-

Date: 03/09/18