Back then 2/2

-"huh? Nooo my mother and father are at home and they're humans both." The girl said

-"Darling, they're just the ones who take care of you, you're not even alike.. also how rude of me, my name is Augustus." Said the brighter male, the angel.

-"I guess I have to tell too.. Maxwell at your service, princess~" the demon looking like smirked as kissed the girl's hand.

After revealing their names a bit of glowing light appeared around the angel, his wings appearing behind him as he stretch it out.

Smoke appeared around the demon, on his forehead right under the hair two little thorns formed and a long tail behind him, he smirked.

The little girl gasped a bit
-"Whoa you look... awesome!"

By now the unicorn just laid down not caring anymore and just stayed behind the girl in case anything happens.

-"Also we have some gifts for you, majesty" Augustus said with a bright smile as kneeled in front of her and with his hands, forming small white wings which flew onto the girl's back.
-"Feel free to use them well!"

As the girl looked at it  speechlessly with bright smile Maxwell walked to her and kneeled down
-"Tell me darling, what's the thing you like the most about my look?~" he smirked

The girl tilted her head to the side
-"Maybe your thorns, they're pretty!"-smiles happily.

Max smiled a bit and wrapped his hands around her small head and with his thumbs rubbed her forehead, small thorns grew out.
-"As you wish princess~"

She gasped -"Oh wow they look awesome!"

Augustus was frowning and growled quietly as the demon looked over to give him a playful wink, taking it like the girl liked that gift better.

-"We better get you home, it's late majesty" The angel spoke up

-"Aww but it's fun to be outside Augustus! Right, Maxwell?" She looked at the demon, hoping.

-"Yes you're right princess, but sadly I have to agree with the light guy, you have to get some sleep." He smiled and picked up the girl.

-"Okay I'm sleepy anyways!" The girl yawned longly.

She was shivering the way home so Max gave her to Augustus for warmth and they took the girl home.

—-memory ended——
Date: 12/08/18