'You in hell..?'

She let out a soft smile and so did he, Maxwell was always happy to see the girl smile or hear her adorable laughter.

-"Oh, aren't you hungry or something?"
He asked.

-"Nah, I'm fine for a few days I think."
She smiled and he nodded as an okay.

Seconds went by as they just got lost in their eyes, and couldn't control themselves.

They kept staring into each other's eyes for a few more seconds and Max stepped closer to Willow slowly, gulping a bit.

The demon gently caressed some hair out of her pretty face behind her ear before getting a hold on her jaw and leaning a bit closer, slowly looking at her lips.

Willow already closed her eyes, her lips gently opened as the boy rested his thumb on her bottom lip, when they heard loud banging.

The girl and the boy both looked up quickly from where they heard the noise from because they couldn't see what it was.

-"M-Max...?"
-"Stay quiet and keep close!"

The black haired male got a soft yet tight hold on the girl's hand and quickly made his way in the direction of the noise.

Soon they got there and stopped in a hidden place, looking what was happening.. it was 'the door of hell'.

-""WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HE— wait... what the 'hell' get it 'cause... we're in hell!"
Lucifer laughed at his joke then tried to be serious as turned to a guard, a skeleton to ask what's going on.

-"We don't know, sir! Perhaps someone is trying to get in!"

-"What do you mean get in?! Who the f*ck wants to get in here? They must have a bad taste, pfft."

Before the skeleton could let out any response or answer the doors shut open and very bright light was getting inside, everyone falling onto the ground and shouting in pain.

Maxwell quickly got the girl into his arms and buried her face into his chest to cover her eyes, let out a loud groan as felt the light getting him too.

-"MAXWELL!!!"

She shouted as knew he was trying to sacrifice himself to just save her from the pain even though it wouldn't kill her but him.

She quickly pushed him away as he got weaker and weaker, quickly hugging him from behind and sitting down, opening her wings to hide him from the light.

'He is safe... that's all what matters...'

The normal skeletons and some too dark soul was already burnt in the light but Lucifer and some kept fighting against it very well.

Only a few minutes passed by but felt like years as the girl was in a bit of pain, holding the demon tightly who was badly burnt.

Soon she heard footsteps coming up and only had the strength to look up when the person already got to her.

She looked up and saw Augustus keeping out his hand to her with a smile, offering help as her eyes widened in surprise.

-"Sorry, Willow... I took long."

————————————————————————
    Date: 07/10/18