Escape

As willow looked up at Augustus slowly with very less strength as the light was hurting her as well.

Yes she was the daughter of an angel so it shouldn't hurt her but don't forget that she was the daughter of the devil too.

Part and part so it hurt her anyways, not that bad like the corrupted soul, Maxwell. So she was about to take the angel's hand when she heard a groan from inside her wings.

-"You have to help Maxwell our first..."
-"B-But Willow...!"
-"No but Augustus!!"

She said with much force which made the angel surprised and he just nodded.

-"Alright... I'll hurry just don't let anyone get you, please... I'll be back soon."

She nodded softly and opened her wings and Maxwell started to groan even more in pain as the light covered him but Augustus picked him up and wrapped his large wings around the boy, looking at the girl worriedly then walking out as the girl nodded.

The girl stayed there, didn't know how long she was waiting there but it felt like hours. When she felt like she's about to pass out she felt two strong arms catching her from falling.

She looked up and tried to keep her eyes open as saw Augustus's blur shape in front of her and smiled weakly.

-"So... he's okay... I'm glad."
-"Now we have to get you outta here now darling, please don't close your eyes..!"

Yet as Augustus picked her up and her wings faded away she rested her head onto his chest in safety and her eyes slowly closed.

————————————————————————

Willow slowly rubbed her eyes and yawned deeply as opened her eyes and looked around, she was in a bed and Maxwell was still sleeping next to her which made her smile as the demon was snoring quietly as snuggled to her waist.

She gently kissed his forehead what cause him to just snuggle even more, she slowly looked around again in the room, hearing the door opening.

Augustus stepped in and smiled brightly but spoke quietly since Maxwell was still sleeping.

-"Glad you're awake, safe and sound!"

-"All thanks to you Augustus!"

They both smiled at each other then the angel just sat down, pulling the girl onto her lap and the demon kept snuggling to the girl with a bit of wining and they rested like this for a few hours.

Date: 08/10/18