The night

-"Yeah but... let's go from here as soon as possible"

Willow sighed then looked up at Max and hugging him by the chest tightly, nuzzling her face into his shoulder as he wrapped his arms back around the girl.

-"I will get you away from here as soon as possible"

Max said as looked down at her and held her still, she felt safer around him then without and nodded softly as a Thanks, quiet minutes coming after.

Either of them knew what to say or what to do now, Willow just looked around the room then sat down onto the bed, which seemed more comfortable than it was.

Max saw she wasn't in a best mood so he just got into his cat form and started purring deeply as jumped onto her lap.

The girl's lips curled up gently into a bright smile as she pet the cat's head and hugged him closer gently before laying back and letting the cat follow.

Max kept purring softly and Willow kept caressing him for long seconds, minutes, hours until they both fell asleep.

-a few hours later-

Willow rubbed her eyes gently before opening them and letting out a yawn, she saw Max next to her, asleep in his human form and she gently kissed his cheek.

Maxwell's lips curled into a playful smirk -"Good morning, sweetheart."
He said before pulling the girl onto himself.

-"Uh, heh morning, Max!"
Her cheeks turned light red as she hugged him tightly and liked to snuggle to his chest.

The way she's been in the night was bad, she had nightmares because of the atmosphere and got cold as well, what a luck she wasn't a human.

Maxwell and Willow rested like that for like half an hour until they decided to get up and the demon showed the girl around.

-"So that was it, welcome to hell darling."

Date: 25/07/18

[sorry it became short and I didn't write in a while just school got me busy, I'll try to write as much as possible!] ♥️