Sneak out

-"Let's go out." Willow had the idea as walked towards the window

-"The window? Are you grounded?" Augustus asked worriedly

-"Maybe but it doesn't matter." She said as jumped out with her skateboard.

Max looked at Augustus and smirked a bit letting out a small word;
-"Bad."

(They always observed every single move she did to decide if the girl is right now on the evil side or still the innocent one.

Yet she was a teenager so it was really hard to decide or choose.)

Augustus just rolled his eyes and followed Willow after him went Maxwell.

-"So whatcha wanna do today, sweetheart?~" Max caught up next to the girl with a smirk.
The angel just walked up to them.

-"Dunno, how about some... skateboarding. Chilling, I need fresh air." She said and jumped onto her skateboard right away.

She went slowly so the angel and the demon could follow her easily, she went peacefully not caring about the red light on the street.

-"Bad~" Max smirked again and Augustus just followed.

Soon she saw a kitty on the street, all dirty and wet from the rain and she stopped and picked it up.

-"Aww darling... come on I'll take you home"

-"Hey! Don't you have one cat already? I can be a cat, remember?" Max complained.

-"I know Max but this kitty is homeless and poor, outside in the rain she must be cold." Willow said sadly.

Augustus walked up next to him with a proud yet playful smile, whispering into his ear;
-"Good~" and walked with a laughter.

Max and Augustus were invisible for the world, only Willow could see them and they could make the ones see who they wanted but it never happened. That way they could walk without any problem.

~later at home~

After they arrived back Willow gave a warm bath to the cat then wrapped it into blankets, fed it then placed it down in her own room.

The kitty seemed to be happy as jumped up into the window and touched the glass, looking outside and after some time she fell asleep in the blankets.

Willow turned to the angel seeing him with a soft smile and Maxwell who wasn't really excited, he turned into his cat form and jumped into Willow's lap, purring

The girl giggled softly as pet him;
-"Is someone jelly?~"

-"I think very much" Augustus smirked as saw the demon like this, even he liked to tease Max sometimes.

Date: 18/08/18