Ignored

"You mean you captured a Deviant?!"

You stood infront of Hank and stared at him. "Connor found him and he's getting interrogated right now.
"Can I come?" You looked at him and he nodded.
You followed him into the front room.
The Android seem stressed.
Connor tried to talk to him and suddenly hit the table aggressively "28 STAB WOUNDS....".
You flinched and saw him looking up.
Nothing worked on the Android. You heard a slight Chuckle from the Corner which came from Gavin. "That's useless... let's get it out here" he walked with a another person in the room who tried to get the Android off his chair but couldnt.
You and Hank also got in the room while Connor was trying to explain that Gavin would just make the Android destroy himself.
"I can't let you make him Destroy himself,  we still need him Detective Reed" Connor said and shoved himself between The other Officer & the Android.
"Fcking Amdroid!" Gavin hissed and pulled his gun & pointed it at Connor.
Hank was about to pull his Gun but you walked infront of him and walked right infront of Gavins gun. "I am sorry Detective Reed... but Connor is right. Androids destroy themself when they reach a max Stress Lvl. If we want answers I suggest that we leave this android for now" you said and looked at him.

Gavin pressed the Gun at your Forehead "someone else going to be Destroyed soon..." he said in a warning tone.
You leaned your head slightly sidewards and grabbed the gun "Do it... and you won't come any further..". The noise of the Gun being loaded made you flinched.
You saw how his finger at the trigger was trembling & twitching as if he was fighting with himself.
Gavin pushed you against the wall , grabbed your Collar and slightly pulled it a bit up. "Little... Bitch!" he growled and held the Gun right at your Throat.
"LET go!" You tried to shove him away but his grip got tighter , choking you.

"That's enough!"

You felt how the grip got loose and Gavin stepped aside.
Hank had his gun pointed at him "Get out!" Hank said even louder.
"Fuck." Gavin growled and left the room.
Connor took care of the Android who followed the Officer out.
Hank put his gun away and came next to you.
"Youre alright?" "Y-yeah I am fine.." you mumbled and set your clothes right.

You & Connor followed Hank back in the main room.
Gavin sat at his table with his Feet on his Desk while going through his Phone.
Rk900 stood next to him looking around.
"Bring me a Coffee Dipshit.." Gavin mumbled.
Rk900 followed his order.
You looked to them and sighed.
"Are you Jealous?" Connor suddenly asked.
"E-eh wHAT?! You turned towards Connor.
"You seem jealous of Rk900 because now hes used by Gavin & not you" "Connor...." Hank groaned "Do you seriously believe that (Y/N) likes being ordered around by Gavin like this.
Hank looked up as no answer came.
You looked to the Floor and clenched your Hands into Fists.
For a moment you looked over to Gavin who quickly looked away and turned away.

You didn't like being ignored like this. That's all,,,,

------

Yeah I know this is short but let me tEll you.
WRITING THIS AT A GOD ASS LATE TIME AND HAVING TO GET UP EARLY IS PAIN XD....
I AM SO TIRED... AND IT'S MY FIRST REAL WEEK IN MY NEW SCHOOL...

Ugh I am not used to this anymore xD anyway- tomorrow comes a bit more maybe.
We will see >:)