Yellow

"Connie We can't stay here... I hate it here, I'm treated like some Child that doesn't know what their doing, and your treated like a pet!" He was ranting, pacing around his room biting a Gem Fruit.

"I know Steven, just a little longer, we need to get everything sorted first... then we can find a way off without starting another war..." She held his hands, Pearl was away for now, doing errands and settling disputes.

"I know...I know... I just want to get back home, I want to get us back home," She blushed a little and turned away. But Steven used his finger to turn her head towards him.

"Connie... I.... I can't do this anymore..." She looked surprised... but couldn't think with now both his hands on her cheeks.

"What...?" She saw the emotion in his eyes, the desperate longing that she knew so well.

"I can't pretend that there's nothing between us, I know this isn't the time, and we should be focused on getting out of here... but it's been eating me up...I can't deal with all these... mmmnph!"

He was shut up by Connie's lips slamming into his, he was surprised for a moment but quickly started kissing back, his hands ran down her sides and he felt himself get breathless, but kept going anyway.

He refused to break the kiss as he fumbled with her braid and let down her hair and he tangled his fingers in her locks, Humming in content into the kiss.

Connie pressed herself into him, deeply enjoying the kiss, she had wanted this for so long... since the first time they had kissed.

They finally parted, their breath heavy and labored. Steven couldn't stop staring at her, he felt something awaken in him, something long buried.

They didn't speak, only enjoy each other's dazed looks before Steven locked their lips again, pushing her on the large pink bed and pinning her to it.

He broke off the Kiss again, looking her up and down.

"A-Are you okay with this? He stuttered, Connie still dazed, nodded slowly, tracing his chest.

He kissed down her collarbone, Connie's vision getting dazed until she gasped as he kissed her neck and left hickeys that would have to be covered up in the morning.

"Mmm~ Steven..." She murmured out and felt him smile against her neck, he nipped at her, biting below her ear.

"Connie~" Was all he managed to say as he started to pull down her shirt to kiss at her chest.

In several moments however things went wrong....

Pink Pearl came barging in, startling the kissing couple, and herself at the sight. They jump off each other, fumbling and stumbling until Connie pretty much hid herself and Steven tried to act natural.

"What were you two doing?" She asked, Gem Kind was likely not used to things like this, so he cleared his throat and thought of something quickly.

"Um... It's human culture to... clean err skin with your tongue?" He was a horrible lier, but somehow Pearl bought it.

"Oh... well, Yellow would like a word My errr Steven, I can take over." Connie and Steven lit up like a Christmas tree.

"Thats quite alright Pearl, I will go andsee Yellow, I will be back shortly."

He took one step out the door and even though there were Jasper guards, Started talking to himself while walking briskly.

"Oh Stars she kissed me..." He held his head and gulped trying to find his head around it.

"And... I kissed her... I left hickeys....." He started breathing and walking faster, he wasn't paying attention to where we was walking.

"I wanted to take her...." He said Finally, stopping in the middle of the tube and sighing, touching his lip.

He couldn't believe what just happened, it was so quick, they could have made a huge leap in a matter of minutes...

He made it to Yellows door, He shook the feelings off for the time being and the two Citrine Guards opened the large heavy door as he stepped inside.