More stories!!!

Alright Advertising HERE WE GO!!!!

If you would like to read my Disney AUs for Miraculous check out my stories

Miraculous Mermaid (Completed) which is the Little Mermaid AU

A Miraculous World (Ongoing) the Aladdin AU

AND if you're old enough (or not and you just don't care) check out my M rated stories.

Don't Let Me Go (Completed)

L'affaire (Ongoing)

Now on to the good stuff! As most of you know I have an ideas book where I place all my future ideas for fanfics and stories. I really want to work on new stuff so i picked the top stories that had the most popular votes and I'm working on the first chapters for each of them right now and they'll be published real soon.

What are they you might ask? well shut up and I'll tell ya XP

1.) Miraculous How to Build a Better Boy AU based of the Disney original movie. Marinette and Alya accidentally create the perfect boy to take Marinette to the school dance.

2.) Miraculous Little red riding hood AU. Marinette has to live with her grandmother so her parents can afford to keep their bakery open for the time being. Meeting new friends and a mysterious boy who also happens to have a very dark secret.

3.) Sin book........sin book......holy water is MANDATORY!!!

4.) Adrien dresses as a girl in an attempt to get closer to Marinette......omg

5.) An akuma traps Ladybug and Cat Noir in a book of fairy tales that they have to get out by following the stories. Rapunzel, Snow White, Red Riding Hood, and Cinderella.

And that's all of they, if you want to be the first to read these stories make sure to follow my profile.

If you want to see more of my ideas check out my ideas book in the picture below! Make sure to vote and comment on the ones you really want!

That's all for the annoucements I hope you guys are just as excited as I am!!

Stay Miraculous you guys!!!

Peace!!