Wolf Eyes Chapter VI

*Sawyer POV*

I was walking back to my room with Malcom after a meeting with my father. I hadn't told him about Morgan yet. I wasn't planing to tell anyone besides the guys yet actually.

We were in my room for about a good hour or so talking about random shit before Wyatt burst through the door.

"Sawyer I'm so sorry. Please don't kill me." he threw open the door and fell to his knees.

"Ok Mr. Dramatic, what did you do?" I questioned laughing at him.

"Well... you see, I um... Morgan-" he stuttered.

"Wait Morgan's involved?" I cut him off now paying more attention.

"You see, the um dance studio that I joined... well... she and her brother dance there. And after I signed up," he gulped, "The head Teacher was showing me around and I stopped at their class to see what the music was coming from. I watched their dance which is amazing by the way they do this cool leap thing and she-" I cut him off.

"Wyatt get to the damn point!" I shouted.

"Right sorry, after their dance I told her they looked amazing and she thanked me. Then when she left her teacher said we had chemistry." He finished.

I sighed in relief, "Wyatt. I'm not gonna kill you over that. Sure I'm jealous, the only person she should have chemistry with is me,but she's mine so it's ok mate."

"Ok. So you won't be mad if I say there was a point where I was close enough to kiss her and kinda wanted to." He squinted.

"That I'll kill you for." I say clenching my jaw and standing up.

Before I could get very far. Malcom pushed me back into the chair.

"Calm down. He didn't. That's the main point here. But like I understand him man, your mates hot." He said.

"Malcom. Not helping!" Wyatt shrieked.

"But she is. I'm not saying I'm gonna try to court her but she could get it."

"Malcom. Shut. Up." I grimaced.

"Ok fine I'll stop now..." He sighed sitting down, " But she's different. That's for sure."

"What are you talking about?" I asked still angry at him.

"Remember the witch? Remember she told us about Morgan's heat? Yeah. Last time I checked Banshee's didn't go through heat." He reasoned.

"Your right. They're raised as humans then just scream one day and have no idea why." I say remembering Tegan.

"Exactly." Malcom nodded.

"So what the fuck is she?" Wyatt said sitting on my bed.
#####

It was Wednesday now.

'Funny. All this happened in the space of two days." My wolf- Ivor finally said for the first time in 3 days.

'Hey dude. Where have you been?' I asked.

'Dealing with some stuff.'

"What stuff do you have to deal with that I don't?'

'Ok. Maybe I was sitting on the sidelines for a bit.'

I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the school.

I was immediately greeted by the sight of a disgusted looking Issac standing next to Morgan. Who now that I looked better- was holding hands with a guy I'd never seen before.