Wolf Eyes Chapter VII

Morgan POV

Noa was right there. Right in front of me. She told me about the same people that I felt. They had been watching us. She didn't tell me how to stop them though. She didn't know.

I was currently sitting in the car with a pissed Issac screaming at me.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU INVITE THEM OVER?" He bellowed, "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SHIT WE HAVE TO HIDE?"

"First we have to get rid of every picture with our mother because they know what she looks like and who she is obviously. Second we have to get rid of pictures of Noa AND Noah."

"Why?" I asked.

He sighed, "When I member of the royal family dies. Their full name and face are let out after their funeral. Well full except last name."

"So. Do the people know that we exist?" I questioned

"Yes. However they know us by our first names." He explained.

"Wait." I stopped him, "So my name's not even my Name?"

"Well... not entirely. You go by your middle name." He clarified.

"So. What's everyone's name?" I asked.

"Well. Tristan is Leonardo." I snorted.

"He's a ninja turtle."

"Pretty much. Um. Cora is Cattleya."

"The flower." He nodded.

"Derrick is Silas."

"Why?" I asked.

"Our mother is very imaginative. I'm Alister." I snorted.

"Shut up. Corbin's Ronan."

"I'm definitely teasing him."

"Trevor is Idris."

"I like that one the most."

"Don't you wanna know your name?" He asked politely.

"Of course. It is my name."

"Astrid."

I sat there. All these years I've been called Morgan. My name was Astrid.

"Wow." I muttered.

"Yeah. I said the same thing when I heard my name. It's like finally finding a puzzle piece you've been looking for your entire life."

I nodded, "Do all supernatural creatures do that? Use their middle name."

"First. Don't call us creatures. We were here before humans. Second no. Only the royal family."

"So what would a mate do?"

"You know about those huh?" He laughed. "Well what we do is keep who they are 100% secret. No name. All that's said is royal title dash has found their mate."

I nodded.

"Have you found yours?" I asked.

I shook his head, "they're dead."

My eyes widened, "Oh my god, Issac I'm so sorry."

"No it's fine. I never met her. Remember when I was mopping around the house about 3 years ago?" I nodded, "Yeah I felt the bond basically being torn in half. Then news was spread of a 16 year old who was mauled by a bear. Well, really it was a wolf."

It clicked in my brain, "You mean a werewolf."

"Yeah."

"So there's someone out there killing people?"

"Yeah. And it's our job to stop them."
#####

I had just realised how much work went into inviting over new people.

Every picture that was ever taken with my mother was replaced with pictures of us with our aunt.

After Iss- Alister told me everyone's names I felt like I had to address them by it.

"Alister. I have a question." I said.

"Shoot. Also, don't call us by our name unless we're in public as the royal family."

"Ok." I said, "that's what my question was about actually. Do we ever go out and you know be princes and princesses?"

"Yeah. Sometimes but we wear a full face mask. And since you've started to change there's gonna be a gala. In your honour." He replied.

My eyes were the size of saucers, "What?"

"Yeah. Your first month or so if changing is a bit ram packed."

"Where was I when everyone else was going through this?" I asked.

"Asleep. These Gala's start late at night."

"When is it?" I questioned.

"Most likely Sunday."

"Sunday!" I bellowed, "It's Wednesday you big lug."

"I meant to tell you today but you invited people over."

The doorbell rang after he said that.

"And there they are."

We walked closer to the door but before I could get to it our housekeeper opened the door.

"Thanks Gretch." I say and and she smiles walking away.

"Hi." Elizabeth squeezes in past her brother and Sawyer then hugs me.

"Hi." I whisper.

"Oh So now you're shy?" Issac rolled his eyes.

'Would you just shut up?' I whispered in my mind.

'I should probably tell you I can hear you...' I heard Issac's voice in my head.

I jump and hit my head on the door.

"What the fuck?" I grimaced.

"Did you just swear?" Sawyer asked.

I turned, "Yes. You have a problem?"

He looked surprised. "No ma'am."

"Good." I smiled, "Come in."

The group walked inside and one of the boys talked to me. I couldn't quite remember his name, I'd only ever heard it a few times but I never payed attention.

"So... you're the Princess?" He nodded when everyone else had left.

My heart stopped when I heard him, "What?" I laughed.

"Don't act so modest Princess Astrid." He said casually.