Wolf Eyes Chapter X

Morgan POV

It was Sunday evening. We had arrived in England after the competition on Friday. Our mother never sold our hose here. Actually, I hadn't been back since... the incident with Noah and Noa happened.

My mother had done my hair. A simple bun. I had a white mermaid style two-piece dress. It had one long sleeve that basically swept the floor. It was a beautiful dress just not for me.

I sat at the vanity poking the slither of skin that peeped from between the shirt and skirt.

There was a knock at the door and I stopped and picked up the perfume that sat on my desk spraying it.

"Come in," I said.

Cora walked into the room. Wearing a beautiful floor length red jumpsuit. It had a deep v neck and instead of sleeves the arms came back to create almost like a cape effect. 

"Wow. You look stunning." I gasped as she walked into the room.

"Please, look at you. I remember when you wore that puke green skirt everywhere. You've really grown."

"Thank you Cora."

"Uhuhuh. I know Alister told when to use names," She whispered, "Werewolves have bionic hearing. The party hasn't started yet but staff may still hear us."

"Sorry... what was it again?"

"Cattleya." She responded, "Come here, I want to tell you something."

I nodded and got up to sit next to her on the bed.

"So, you know basics but nothing in depth. Let me tell you about wolfsbane first then I'll get into royal family details."

"The flower?"

"Yes. It may seem like a normal flower but for wolves it's very Yeah harmful. There are 4 types- Purple, yellow, blue and red."

I nodded as she continued, "Purple wolfsbane does absolutely nothing to the royal family however the a normal wolf- a pack member it would injure their wolf. Yellow wolfsbane would kill a pack member, injure a delta or higher and only be tasted by a Royal. Blue wolfsbane is used to kill a wolf. And red, it's the most dangerous because it is not grown it's made. It can get the queen to her knees in minutes the lower your rank the higher the toll on your body."

"Wow. That's kinda scary. This big scary beast can be taken to its knees by a flower."

"We're not beasts. We're the original species humans are simply wolves that cannot shift and witches are the species placed on earth to keep us on track, although they cause more harm than good."

This entire world is so messed up. I didn't even know it existed and now I'm its Princess. I don't want it. I don't want a title I wanna go back to being ignorant of this.

"We should probably get out now. People are probably starting to arrive." I need and slip on the mask that was on the vanity before Cor- Cattleya spoke.

"Oh goodness! I almost forgot she said and picked up a small necklace box that was on the vanity. I didn't even realise it was there she must have brought it with her.

"This is an enchanted necklace," she said pulling it out of the book and showing it to me.

It was beautiful. The chain was rose gold and on it hung a pendant in the shape of a snowflake. The outline of it and the very centre was also in rose gold. The actual snowflake covered it small crystals. Giving you the effect of a real snowflake.

"Wow. That is so beautiful." I whisper.

"Yeah turn around let me put it on you."

I did as told and she continued.