Chapter 7- Soft Kisses

Inspired by: @SpeedyTurtle8878539

You stare at the ceiling. Your brother, Kamren, is trying to teach Carlyle trapeze. At the moment he is hanging upside down on the first net, dangling helplessly. Kamren is slowly making his way down the ladder. You run to the centre, grab the net and climb, the net slipping from beneath your feet.  Finally, you reach him and grab his leg, dislodging him. He looks at you gratefully and you walk away. Finishing practise, you see him watching you intently. You smile and he blushes madly.

"Adi... Thank you for saving me. I don't think your brother would! " he babbled at high-speed.

"Mr Carlyle. Stop. STOP TALKING! " you breathe, "You've thanked me like, eighteen million times. YOU'RE WELCOME! "

*Sun shines high in the sky. Hey it's OK, it's OK, you're welcome. Sorry I had to fit in a Moana reference somewhere! 🌊*

"Well I'm just--" you cut him off by kissing him. At first, he seems surprised, but he soon returns the kiss.

"If you want to repay me, then come on a date. To... "

"The Fitz," he smiles, "I can get us in... If you'd like. "

You nod.

"OK The Fitz at 8 o'clock sharp." he says.

"Good night Mr Carlyle. "

"Good night Miss Poole. "